This east corner condo unit is located on the 11th floor with breathtaking views of the gulf from each room in the condo. We recently remodeled our condo for your vacation retreat as you enjoy overlooking the white sandy beaches of Gulf Shores!
Our remodeled condo can be your next vacation location! We have new granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms along with new tile in the bedrooms and bathroom. Freshly pained walls with new furniture for you to enjoy. There are fantastic views from every room -- in the master bedroom you have sweeping views of the Gulf State Park, the Gulf State Pier, and the gulf from the bed as well as the other bedroom. Our condo has fabulous quality mattresses and bed linens. There are flat screen TVs in each bedroom and also in the living room. We also have great outdoor balcony furniture as you relax and feel the breeze of the ocean and listen to the waves.
Our condo is comprised of the following:
• King in the master bedroom -- with large dual area master bath, flat screen TV, and large walk in closet in the master bedroom
• Queen in the guest bedroom --with a bathroom in the hallway, flat screen TV, and closet as well in the guest bedroom
• There is one twin bunk bed in the hallway – great for kids
• The sofa converts to a sleeper (queen) in the living area –with a flat screen TV for the living area and two comfortable accent chairs for relaxing
• The kitchen is fully equipped with small appliances and all of the necessary cooking utensils
• There is a washer and dryer in the hallway -- linens are provided for your stay
• Our balcony is also a great refuge with a table and chairs along with a lounging chair. It is a perfect place to enjoy breakfast, lunch, or even an afternoon snack. We love sitting around and talking on our balcony with friends. I am sure that you will love it!
• We have beautiful pools which include an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. We have a hot tub, sauna, and fitness center in Royal Palms as well.
Royal Palms is such a desirable rental because it has all the amenities of larger condos without the higher price. Also, Royal Palms is situated on western edge of our state park, which provides ultimate privacy. The balcony is a wrap which provides awesome views of the beach and Gulf of Mexico. My favorite part about staying at the Royal Palms is the location on the beach!