5 Bed , Central Location, Sleeps 5-10 , Parking, Laundry, Privacy, Quiet. Ac.(16 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
- 5 bed 2 king 3 queen 2 bath & out door shower.
One block from the night club Purgatory and The Ship Wreck lounge. 5 houses from commercial street & Spiritus Pizza
This ranch-style remodeled home is complete with bricked patio, large deck, sliding glass doors to decking. Outdoor lounge furniture and seating at tile table for 8-10 people.
Newly built full bath in lower level, new kitchen 7-1-13
Located a 5 minute walk from Commercial Street, yet completely quiet of all club sounds and noises.
Central ac, Out door shower, 55 inch LED,LCD,3D Smart TV Entertainment System./ Blue Ray DVD, Comcast xfinity, Parking, Laundry. 2 Bed Rooms on main floor 3 bed Rooms in lower level.
This is an ideal location for your Summer / Fall vacation.
Great central location, relax at home and have a nice cookout, enjoy the lovely surroundings and stars.
Sorry no catered events or large parties allowed.-With Out prior permission.
Late night noise section:
Please know -The homes in this area are tightly situated, to assure your peaceful quiet evening, neighbors agree to be respectfully quiet after 9 and expect the same in return. Late night calls to police from neighbors complaining about noise will result in the forefiture of your security deposit. $300 per incident.
Pets are allowed. Pet fee $200.00
Cleaning fee $200.00 on rentals.
Rentals are weekly July & August. All other times are negotiable weekly/monthly/per room/ weekend/ many options
Smoking is available outside.
Tenants have loved the house, most often comment- is the house was perfect.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- 2 Bedrooms on main floor, 1 King 1 Queen 3 Bedrooms in lower level 1 King bed & 2 Queen beds Bathroom with shower/tub on main floor , kitchen, living room, sliding glass doors to yard.. 2 Beds in lower level have Heated tile floors Large windows allow tons of light in the rooms in lower level. New lower level full shower 7-1-13 Outside private shower also available in warm months. If you see a week you would like please check the prices listed. Make an offer! Additional nights may also be available. Any month except July & August you can rent 2 nights or more, Don't forget to see you tube video- links here or look for 7a cudworth...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Additional fridge available in shed Lovely outdoor furniture; parking 4 cars; tons of sunlight, able to tan at home on deck or on the grass Located near Purgatory/ Brass Key. Also available for off season rentals. Neighbors request quiet after 9pm, low & moderate volume in the day time, This is generally a very quiet area. *************************************************************** If you may be looking for a catered event on the beach- I have used this company before- The premier caterer on the lower cape, Ptown Parties is a full service catering and event planning company. Let them cater your next cocktail party, clambake or wedding, in your home, inn, rental condo or yacht. Let Ptown Parties take care of all the hassles, so you can enjoy a carefree day in Provincetown, and a great party that night! Ptownparties.com ...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Live Theater
- Nude Beach
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Monument View
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Outdoor Grill Gas
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Memorial day weekend 2017
May 26 - May 29, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 1 - Jun 30, 2017
2 night min stay
Jul 1 - Jul 8, 2017
7 night min stay
Jul 23 - Aug 5, 2017
7 night min stay
Aug 20 - Sep 2, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $200
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- cleaning fee $200
- Taxes Not included
July & August are full week rentals, Sat to Sat. $7000.00 $1000 security refundable.
50% due with lease final payment due by May 15th.
Reservations booked after May 15th will be pay in full with lease.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Now booking for F 2017
Please see calendar for openings.
Please read " late night noise section"
July & August usually full week rentals. Prices: $7000.00 a week $200 cleaning fee, $1000 security. Total-$8200.00
50% due with lease, final payment due in full by May 15th
Rentals after May 15th pay in full with signed lease.
7A Cudworth street is the location for this house.
If you have not yet visited Provincetown, also called P-town there are many things to do.
Two beaches to choose from - bus rides available, bike rentals gym a 15 minute walk from the house, night clubs 10 minutes from my house, restaurants every where.
Sail, boat, jet ski, motor boat rentals, sunset sailboat cruises and whale watches can be quite spectacular.
This house is in a such great location, that if you wanted sun, peace and quiet you can lay out at home, read, listen to music, then walk one block to dinner, or use the permanently wired gas awesome grill. You should find you have an excellent experience!
On this site you will find-
Photos and video link on this site.
5 bed sleeps 10 max
2 full bath & out door shower. Central ac
AVAILABLE Weekly/ Monthly/ Weekend/ nightly options.
Weekly $7000-$3500 / weekend $1500-2000 /nightly $ 500-1000
additional cleaning fee of $200.00 on all rentals.
WEEKEND/NIGHTLY/ 1-5 BEDROOMS AVAILABLE.-some times owner occupied-for lower rates.
INQUIRE FOR PRICES
Other Activities: Great off season rates-
Neighbors request low noise after 9 pm
Year Purchased: 1994
About the owner: I purchased this house in 1994. I have been making improvements since the purchase, with the intention of making this house the most comfortable rental within my ability for myself & my rentals. I am almost there. I am happy to say the my renters so far have taken very good care of the house. When not rented I use the house myself. Sometimes I rent on a per room basis, as owner occupied.
Why the Owner Chose Provincetown, MA, USA:
This house is in an ideal location. The only possible better choice would be on the water.
- Primary: +1 6176868284
Links to more information:
Living Room Home Theater. 2016
Bedroom # 2 main floor queen 5-2012
Bed 3 Lower level
King Bed #4 Lower Level cold AC
Main level bath 1 with tub
out door shower
Lower Bath 2, 2016
Cudworth entrance 7-2016
Yard & Grill 2016
Bed 3 2016 Lower level, morning light
Bed #4 King Lower Level
Bed # 5 Queen bed lower level 2012
Shower main level bath
Lower Bath pic 1
Shed, House, Parking 2016
Yard & Grill 7-2016
yard 2016 pic 2
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM