Water slide, Water fall, Ping Pong Table, Basketball Court
Master Sitting Room
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - ABSOLUTELY NO PETS w/out PRE-approval... $250 Fee ABSOLUTELY NO PETS w/out PRE-approval... $250 Fee
No parties/events - NO WEDDINGS, EVENTS or PARTIES. NO EXCEPTIONS!NO WEDDINGS, EVENTS or PARTIES. NO EXCEPTIONS!
No smoking - Acceptable outside. NO flicking buds on propertyAcceptable outside. NO flicking buds on property
Max guests: 12 (sleeps up to 12 adults) - 5King, 2Twin, inflatable beds MAY be available 5King, 2Twin, inflatable beds MAY be available
Minimum age of primary renter: 26 - MUST provide a narrative for purpose of stay MUST provide a narrative for purpose of stay
- LEAVE NO TRACE footprint in/out of home. NO Bachelorette or Bachelor Parties!
- REVIEW This page for updates, The House Rules, Check-Out List, Rental Contract immediately upon booking so expectations are clear.
- This is our beloved family home and NOT a PARTY DESTINATION. Absolutely no loud music.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 3-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by LizaAsk a question
The Desert Hacienda is our haven and primary residence. It is where we recover from the intensity of our jobs and spend time together.
Liza purchased this estate in 2005
Why Liza chose Rio Verde Foothills
We LOVE our home and its legacy of being the central hub of family vacations, gatherings and celebrations.
What makes this estate unique
The acreage really lends itself to PRIVACY! The sunrises, sunsets, star gazing, Pinnacle Peak and Toms Thumb, Needle Rock Tonto National Forest (where we ride our horses in the river and in the open National park), and the wildlife is extraordinary (owls, bobcats, wild horses, havalina, cardinals, doves, jack rabbits, deer, cattle etc). The hiking is breath taking. One of our biggest treat has been riding our horses in the river at sunset.
- english, french, spanish, italian