COVID-19 travel restrictions
The State of Hawaii requires any person traveling to the state on or before October 1 to self-quarantine for 14 days.Find out more
3 or 2 bedroom ocean view condo
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter:
- I like to think of how YOU would want someone to treat your home having this attitude at our Hanalei home blesses us all & we can continue to rent it.
- If you have little ones or even yourself to sunscreen it’s nice to spray outside on the grass. Your lungs & our floors will Thank You. 🌺
- I remind my own kids to get dry clothes on before they sit down & I roll my eyes at them when they think just wrapping a towel around is enough🤦🏼♀
Andy & Becky Muxlow
About Andy & Becky Muxlow
The Muxlow Family We live in California on a farm with tree fruit, horses, cattle, chickens, and fun little animals in-between. We love the Lord Jesus and enjoy God's creation everywhere we go. How we ended up in Hanalie Bay is an amazing story and I'm more than willing to share it if you ask , but one reason is my sweet surfing husband (Andy) married me (Becky) the farmer's daughter in 1997. He was excited to start farming and grow a family in the little town of Kingsburg. With that said he became land locked and away from the surf, so our vacations usually included the ocean. When we first stayed at Hanalei Bay Resort in 2007 we loved it and have been coming back ever since. It truly is a beautiful place and our children absolutely love it.
Andy & Becky Muxlow purchased this Resort in 2017
Why Andy & Becky Muxlow chose Princeville
We love this Hanalei home because when we would to stay here in earlier years Andy would wake up early and go to the point of Hanalei bay resort to check out the waves. We then started renting this same unit and Andy was thrilled because he would grab his cup of coffee his Bible and sit on the lanai while checking waves. When we heard the darling couple that owned it before us wanted to sell we were thrilled. The view is truly breathtaking. I love it! So if the older kids and Andy surf the bigger waves on the point I can sit and watch them from the lanai with the binoculars or take the little ones to the pool.
What makes this Resort unique
Not only is the unit big and the view is great but Hanalei Bay Resort is the best! We love the pool and hot jacuzzi after a long day surfing in which I can hardly get my kids out of the surf (even eat lunch). The bay is incredible!!! Oh by the way you HAVE to meet Mary she is the wonderful tennis teacher at the tennis courts. My kids love love love her. They have been taking lessons with her every time we've come. She does lessons for all levels and she is the sweetest. We really hope you enjoy everything like we do. Aloha