Perfect get away for people outside the area, as well as Twin Cities residents!
Flex-space for a small child
Bedroom 1 is on the main floor next to the bathroom and kitchen. It has 2 twin Ethan Allen beds with firm mattresses and side-rails (upon request) for small children. Bedroom 2 is a very large bedroom on the walk-out level and has a spacious king size bed with a DELUXE Stearns & Foster Mattress. 100% cotton sheets/plenty of clean blankets. Everything is new within last 4 years. Pillows are VERY clean and new. The Living Room has a QUEEN sleeper sofa, with a memory foam mattress, as well as a TWIN sleeper/ottoman with a memory foam mattress. There are 2 additional folding bed cots (upon request) which may be set up in the FLEX-space, adjacent to Master Bed=7 comfortable ADULT sleeping spaces. In addition, there are 3 cots available (upon request) for children. Comfort is KING at Saga Hill Cottage...while still maintaining that "century old charm" and simplicity-trust us, you will be happy here!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - VERY SUITABLE! -Swim, float, boat, fish-bonfires!VERY SUITABLE! -Swim, float, boat, fish-bonfires!
No pets - VERY FIRM-NO PETS! NO PETS! NO PETS! Thank you :-)VERY FIRM-NO PETS! NO PETS! NO PETS! Thank you :-)
No parties/events - NO LARGE events/partiesNO LARGE events/parties
No smoking - NO SMOKING is allowed in cottage OR on groundsNO SMOKING is allowed in cottage OR on grounds
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 7 adults) - Sleeps 7 adults/3 children-OK w/10 guestsSleeps 7 adults/3 children-OK w/10 guests
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Park only in garage or driveway. MINNEAPOLIS AVE is a city towing zone. There is ample parking on property for guests and your visitors (inform them)
- We ask guests to remove shoes in mudrooms b4 entering cottage as there are frequent outdoor visitors leaving much to step in! (deer/fox/mud etc).
- We do provide plenty of towels, but ask that guests bring their own beach towels as GUEST TOWELS are not allowed outside cottage.
About Jeff Meehan
We are Minnesota natives and have always lived in the Twin Cities.
Jeff Meehan purchased this Cottage in 1997