Hello! We are so glad you're interested in renting out our house. Below is a breakdown of our home, the community and the Sunriver/Bend area. Our cabin is an awesome place to stay and we feel the photos speak for themselves! Let us know if you have any questions.
ABOUT OUR HOUSE:
* Built in 2016, Caldera Cabin 42 is ideal for groups, offering 4 bedrooms and 4 full baths: 2 en suite kings each with a private full bath, 1 queen room with bath across the hall and a generous bonus/bedroom loft space with a private bath, twin pullout, queen pullout and two sets of bunks sleeping 4. Please note: ages 4 and under are not included in the home capacity count.
* The living room and bonus/bedroom space upstairs feature big screen TVs, Sonos sound system, blue ray/DVD collection, premium cable, Netflix streaming and blue ray players.
* This was a model home and has been professionally furnished head to toe in addition to luxury finishes. Cabin 42 features a large dining room table that seats up to 10, pub table, window seat chairs, leather couch, artwork, built-ins, extensive hardwoods, vaulted ceilings, covered patio, washer & dryer, gourmet kitchen with slab granite, knotty alder cabinetry, high end appliance package, island, eating bar, ALL cooking necessities, etc. (please see photos for finishes and details)
* Last but not least, other items you will be certain to enjoy that are included with your stay include yard and board games, music, movies, bbq, hot tub, kayaks, paddle board, fishing poles, sleds, bikes, tennis rackets, poker table and ping pong.
ABOUT CALDERA SPRINGS
* Caldera Springs is a private resort with less traffic than commonly found at Sunriver. Although both are great, for a less crowded, more intimate retreat Caldera is the perfect fit. Caldera is centrally located to many local restaurants in Sunriver and is just 20 minutes from downtown Bend.
* Caldera features private lakes, lake house, tennis courts, playground, basketball court, gym, locker room, infinity pool with slide, hot tub, poolside service, complimentary towels, 9 miles of walking and biking paths, volleyball court, private restaurant, live music, daily resort activities, outdoor fire pit, pool table and par 3 golf course.
As our guest you have Obsidian Club Member Benefits. There are 5 passes hanging on the wall in the kitchen pantry and each pass is good for 2 people ($150 fine for a lost pass). These passes allow the following:
Access to Lake House
Access to Quarry Fitness Center and Pool/Spas
Access to Caldera Links 9- Hole Course (You pay $39 per round, $10 for rentals $25 for golf board)
Access to rentals from the Lake House (Please note we have 5 bikes, 2 kayaks and a SUP in the garage that you can use FOR FREE) Rates at the Lake House: Canoe- $20/hour, Kayak- $20/hour, Paddle Board - $30/hour, Sail Boat - $45/hour, Bike - $15/hour
Access to Ponderosa Park, Sable Rock Park, Quarry Playground, Basketball Court, Tennis & Pickle Ball Courts
Sunriver is a top destination retreat. With its warm summers and white winters, it appeals to visitors year round. The activities are endless: SHARC water park, exploring nearby Mt Bachelor, hiking, biking, golfing, skiing, snowshoeing, restaurants, breweries, spas, shopping and more! Whether you are an experienced Oregonian, new resident or visitor from out of state, Central Oregon will not disappoint.
For booking your travel needs, please contact us today! We manage ALL OF OUR OWN bookings and have a hand in the process every step of the way. This ensures that you get everything you need from the moment you inquire to the moment you depart. Your stay is our reputation. We GREATLY appreciate your trust in making our home your next adventure and will do all we can to make your stay the most memorable. All inquiries will be receive a response within 24 hours.
Q: Does our stay include SHARC Passes?
A: No it does not, these passes can be purchased for $25 as the park is open to the public. (Note: most homes in Sunriver do charge you for the passes although for less, the savings is minimal.)
Q: Does our stay include free golf at Caldera Links?
A: No, a round of golf is $39 for 9 holes. They also have golf boards available for $25/hr and club rentals for $10. Adjacent to the resort is Meadows golf course, $79 for 18 holes and features a 9 hole putt putt course that is $15 for adults and $10 for kids, an all-day pass!
Q: Does this cabin include Obsidian membership?
A: YES! With this membership you have access to the golf course (not free), rental clubs, golf board rentals, lake house and rent recreational items offered at the resort. (We have our own toys as well, FREE)
Q: When is checkout?
A: 11am. We are flexible, pending the following stay we can work with you but won't know until later as your stay approaches.
Q: How is payment handled?
A: To book any reservation half of the payment is due up front and non-refundable. At 60 days payment is due for the remaining half in addition to 9% tax, $225 cleaning fee, 3% VRBO processing fee and a $400 security deposit. (Security deposit is 100% refundable).
Q: What are your rates?
Holiday stays: $600/night
A: We have a guestbook with many details on the house, onsite amenities and top places in bend for a variety of interests. Please read through our guest book upon arrival, it should be very helpful!
Q: Are the amenities free?
A: The tennis courts, gym, pool, playground, bike/walking paths, etc are open to all visiting guests. As noted, the golf is not free and you can inquire from the info in our guest book. There is outdoor equipment to rent on site but do know, FREE KAYAKS, BIKE, FISHING POLES, YARD GAMES, ETC are all in the garage.
Q: Had a great stay, want to help?
A: As you know, reviews are always helpful in selecting a good home. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we also love referrals! If you had a great stay, please share our info with your family, friends and colleagues. Thanks again!