No Place Like St. Charles Avenue
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Must climb stairs; 6 steps to front porch, unit on same floor as porch No parking on property, free street parking
- Potential for noise; Cafe is in the hallway outside of your room. Street car passes out front. There is a white noise machine for optional use
- Pet(s) live on property; a tenant has a small dog upstairs which is always on a leash when not in his apartment
About Paula George
This picture is of me, home from LSU, as a maid in the Carnival Ball for the Krewe of Zeus. I am a real estate attorney practicing 41 years. i love antiques and have tried to furnish all my units with period authentic antique furniture.
Paula George purchased this apartment in 2001
Why Paula George chose Central City
I bought this property along with its sister next door, in 2000. This home was built in 1900. I have lovingly restored this property and others. Hope you can enjoy it too.
What makes this apartment unique
This used to be a single house but it was apartments when I bought it. And it looked like a "flophouse." with a lot of strange black and purple walls. I put in new kitchens and baths and refinished the hardwood floors and painted everything. There are beautiful lion plaster decorations on the columns and this is shown in one of the architectural books.