About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 4)
Toilet · Shower
- No Smoking
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- Swimming pool
Hosted by Maryam & AmirAsk a question
About Maryam & Amir
My family and I are ecstatic that we are able to fulfill our dream to have a place to call home in Hawaii. Maryam and I got married in Hawaii back in 2010 and traveled the islands extensively. We fell in love with Hawaii, the spirit of aloha filled our hearts, and looked to eventually own a part of the islands. Finally, the day has come and we are happy to call Honua Kai in Ka’anapali our 2nd home, our “ohana,” along with our two little girls. For us to be able to achieve our dream, we are going to vacation rent our home out to guests. We hope you can appreciate it as much as we do. We are grateful for you and your family’s consideration to stay at Konea 830 and sharing your memories. IG: #Konea830 Mahalo Nui Loa – Thank you very much! Amir, Maryam, Alessandra, and Elarya
- english, spanish, Farsi
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- All payments incur a surcharge of 3% (domestic) & 5%(international). Additional payment billed after full traveler payment is determined.
- Review and accept Terms & Conditions agreement prior to booking. Return agreement within 3 days of booking along with copies of drivers licenses.
- Cancellations must be made via VRBO app prior to 60 days of arrival to be refunded 100%. Cancellations within 60 days of arrival will not be refunded.
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC)
Follows regional health guidelines: COVID-19 Health & Safety Standards (Hawaii - USA)