3 bedroom 1 1/2 bathroom, cozy oak island retreat short walk to the beach
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- AC minimum set point should not be below 70 degrees- to avoid freezing/damaging the HVAC system.
- All beach equipment (cart, chairs, toys, & bikes) should be washed down after use to avoid excess rusting.
- english, Carolinian
My wife and I are carolina locals living in Charlotte, NC. When we need a break from the big city, we like to venture out to our Island retreat. My wife is a native of the Southport area and nothing feels quite like home like the Brunswick County beaches. We are East Carolina Pirates, but welcome guest of lesser known state schools. Our home is a new adventure for us and we look forward to sharing a piece of the excitement with you and your family.
Will purchased this house in 2018
Why Will chose Tranquil Harbour
We love the beach and wanted a great place to stay and enjoy the island. My wife has been coming to Oak Island her whole life and I needed a better place to get my Boston Whaler in the water. My wife’s family is local and it isn’t hard to convince my family to make the trip from Raleigh... ultimately it’s a great place to make memories. Not to mention Southport is just across the bridge.
What makes this house unique
This truly is a special place. Sitting on the front porch listening to the sound of the waves crashing down is pure relaxation. Our home is cozy, relatively new (2014) with very nice finishes and plenty of room to sleep for it’s size. Many extras included to make it easy for you to focus on enjoying your vacation. Yes you will have a short walk to the beach, but you won’t have to pay double the price,