This 1800sq. ft. 1920's historic home in Grand Haven boasts personalized and tasteful decor with a complete remodel in 2017. This is an amenity-rich environment with 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and sleeps 8 comfortably, but, can accommodate 12.
The layout of the 2-story house is as follows. On the main floor, there is a king bed in the master bedroom. The second bedroom on the main floor houses a full/double futon bed. Also on the main floor is the spacious living room with a large flat screen TV and plenty of comfortable seating. There is free wifi and a DVD player. Despite being a historic home, this home boasts an open concept design for today's living. Situated between the living room and kitchen is a gracious dining room with seating for up to 12. The completely renovated full bath is conveniently situated for both bedrooms to share. And don't forget the huge covered front porch with outdoor seating enabling you to enjoy all that this quiet neighborhood has to offer.
Best of all, on the main floor, overlooking the back yard is the newly designed kitchen, completely remodeled in 2017, with new appliances, granite counters, eating bar and beautiful lighting and decor. For your convenience, washer and dryer is available in the basement. The large, level, fully fenced back yard has a patio with a fire pit, gas grill, space for dining and sunning in the large hammock, and a huge grassy yard for outdoor games and kids antics. We can't wait for you to start making your own memories!
And that's just the main level. Up a beautiful staircase are two huge bedrooms, and a completely renovated 3/4 bath with walk-in shower and large double vanity. The first second floor bedroom boasts 2 double/full size beds and the second room, with access to the sun deck, has both 1 queen and 1 twin bed. There is ample off street parking for three cars in the driveway and more on the quiet street.
Please see the amenities we provide:
To streamline your packing, we’d like you to know about all the amenities that are provided to make your stay pleasant. While we strive to provide all the conveniences listed here, please note that occasionally one or more items might not be available. We ask you to be gentle with the items and replenish consumables if convenient, as this will benefit our next guest. We look forward to your arrival! Britta Poort, Owner
• Beach towels
• Sand chairs
• Rolling cooler bag
• Wide assortment of sand toys
• Skim board
• Collapsible wagon for carting it all to the beach…
• Staples such as sugar, flour, salt, pepper & assorted spices
• Condiments such as ketchup, mustard, mayo, ranch, Italian dressing and barbeque sauce.
• Wide assortment of pots, pans, baking dishes and tableware
• Small appliances such as mixer, blender, toaster, microwave, and a drip coffee maker.
• Full-sized stove, oven, dishwasher, and refrigerator. Freezer with automatic ice maker
• Assorted glassware including wine, juice, iced beverages in both glass and Plexiglas for outside use
• Paper towels, napkins, dish soap and detergent for the dishwasher
• Towels, dish-rags, pot-holders
• Hangers and other closet conveniences
• Linens & and cozy seasonal blankets
• Abundant pillows
Bathroom and Laundry Supplies
• Toilet paper, Kleenex
• Hair dryer
• Bath towels, hand towels, washcloths
• Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Wash in a re-fillable dispenser
• Full-sized washer and dryer with detergent/dryer sheets
• Iron and table top ironing board
• HD On-Demand cable with flat screen HD-TV, DVD player
• Free Wi-Fi
• Huge assortment of Sand Toys for beach enjoyment
• 2 adult sized bikes, 3 kid sized bikes. Double bike trailer to haul gear, not to hold kids.
• Generous Fire Pit with comfortable seating for 8
• Outdoor furniture including 8 Adirondack chairs throughout the property
• Outdoor dining table
• Gas grill includes gas and utensils
• Nice grassy yard for outdoor play, fully-fenced