3 Bed / 2 Bath - Sleeps 10!
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Some breeds prohibited by HOA.Some breeds prohibited by HOA.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Loft access prohibited
- Dogs must be on lead at all times on grounds. Owner must pick up all waste.
- No dogs on furniture else security deposit will be forfeited.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Enhanced cleaning practices
About Brett Cochran
My wife, Emily, and I live in Boston with our son, Luke. We are Vermonters at heart! When we started visiting the Mad River Valley, we immediately fell in love with the mountains, snow, views, and everything the area has to offer. We decided to invest in a place of our own and are so excited to share it with you!
Brett Cochran purchased this Townhome in 2017
Why Brett Cochran chose Mad River Valley
We wanted a place big enough to gather friends and family in our home away from home. The location offers year round activities and proximity to some of the best skiing in the northeast US.
What makes this Townhome unique
This property is less than 5 minutes from Sugarbush and 10 minutes from Waitsfield and Warren centers. The living space can fit all of your friends and family after you are spent from hiking, skiing or touring the "Napa of micro breweries" that is the Mad River Valley.