Luxury 3 Bedroom, 2.5 bathroom close to hiking path
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - No smoking inside or outside on property.No smoking inside or outside on property.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 24
- Parking Rules: Parking allowed only in garage and driveway
- Neighborhood Noise Policy: Be respectful of neighbors 10pm noise ordinance
- Please remove shoes when inside the townhome.
The owners of this home live in Phoenix and love coming to Flagstaff during the heat of the summer and to enjoy the snow in the winter.
Zack purchased this Townhome in 2017
Why Zack chose Flagstaff
We bought this property to give our families a place to get away to in the mountains. We want our kids to enjoy the outdoors, make memories, and have a place they can to for the rest of their lives. - Spacious great room - we chose the biggest living room which opens up to the dining room and kitchen where many guests can be comfortable at once - Quality furnishings - from West Elm to Tuft & Needle to upgraded tile, the property is equipped with quality items - Fast WiFi available throughout home - Dual zoned heating (keeps all areas of the house a comfortable) temperature - Air Conditioning (dual zone)
What makes this Townhome unique
The townhouse is a new build with modern amenities. It is close to downtown and a lot of Flagstaff attractions, including Arizona Snowbowl and other attractions near Flagstaff. There are plenty of shopping and dining options in nearby downtown Flagstaff.