3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps 6
TurnKey Vacation Rentals
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
The property manager was very helpful.
The vacation rental was spotless.
I was very happy with the location.
I was very satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
Overall, I recommend this vacation rental.
The cabin was great, the only issue for me was the stairs when you walk in the door. I would think you needed a gate across there to prevent babies from falling down the stairs.
Hi Suzanne, Thank you for leaving us this review! We’re so glad to hear that you and your family had a great stay with us. Thank you for the suggestion of a baby gate, we will pass this information on to the homeowner. We appreciate your feedback, and look forward to hosting you again! ~The TurnKey VR Team
Not As Described
1. Great location to the park and Townsend, Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge
2. Gated community
3. Great views of the mountains
4. Layout was pretty good
5. 4 different bear families visited us and a cub even came on our porch!
Now, for the bad:
1. Not very clean. There was a lot of grime. My wife spent a lot of time cleaning the kitchen, especially the countertops.
2. The kitchen is NOT well stocked with necessities. Such as there was no pizza pan, no pizza cutter, no baking sheet, no pitcher, only one cake pan.
2. We had to reclean everything we used from the kitchen before we used it.
3. The dishwasher did not have a door on the dispenser.
4. The carpet has seen better days. The carpet in the living room was detached from the tack strip. Also, in one of the basement bedrooms there was a huge snag that probably started out at an inch and a half and then went down-sized from there for probably three feet.
5. The shower in the master bedroom is tiny.
6. The whirlpool was full of black ants and the drain was disassembled.
7. There was a pile bugs in the laundry and cobwebs..
8. The Windows hadn’t been cleaned in a very long time.
9. The yard wasn’t mowed until the third day we were there. It probably hadn’t been mowed in two weeks.
10. Three DEAD shrubs and a rose bush.
11. It’s listed as having a queen size sofa bed but they had taken out the mattress and put in a piece of plywood to keep the cushions from sagging because, I assume, of social media complaints about the cushions sagging.
12. THERE IS NO BEAR TRASH CAN RECEIVER!!!! The response I received when I called TurnKey was to use the one across the street because the owner chose not to purchase one!!!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. We would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced and can also understand your frustration that we were unable to address it during your stay. Please be assured that we have completed a deep clean of the home and installed a bear box for trash. Here at TurnKey, your feedback is highly valued, and we try our best to make things right in any way we can so that our guests know that our priority is their ultimate satisfaction. We know it doesn’t change things, but thank you for accepting the compensation we were able to offer you. Thanks again for bringing these important issues to light, as it’s feedback like this that really makes a difference in how we move forward in offering the best service we possibly can to our guests and in keeping our properties in perfect shape. If there is anything else we can do for you, please reach out at any time on our 24/7 guest hotline and let us know. -The TurnKey VR Team
Don’t stay here!
The property manager was very helpful.
The vacation rental was somewhat dirty.
I was happy with the location.
I was very dissatisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
Overall, I do not recommend this vacation rental.
While the view was beautiful and thee twelve bears near the “cabin “ were great , it was run down.
Hi Keith, Thank you for leaving this review. While we're glad you enjoyed our property's stunning location, we wish we had known about your concerns with the condition of the home during your stay. Our 24/7 guest hotline is always available to call if anything ever comes up while staying with us. Please be assured our local Field Operations Team is following up and will make sure any maintenance issues are addressed as needed. If there is anything we can still do for you, reach out anytime and let us know. -The TurnKey VR Team
We had a great stay in this cabin. The view is gorgeous and the area is fairly secluded and quiet. There are a few other cabins along this road and in somewhat close proximity, but everyone was respectful and quiet. We loved it.
Not the beat cabin
I would not recommend if you have young kids because the railing around the upper area where the parking is, is not safe. There was and issue with bugs in house, flying ants and centipedes. The aunts bit and we kept finding them in our beds. The septic/drainage from laundry had an issue which we reported but never heard back. It caused an awful smell when sitting out sometimes. It’s decorated nice and a beautiful view but could the house could use some love.
Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced and can also understand your frustration with the issues you encountered during your stay. Here at TurnKey, your feedback is highly valued, and we try our best to make things right in any way we can so that our guests know that our priority is their ultimate satisfaction. Please know that our local Field Operations Team is following up on everything you've mentioned and will make sure each of your concerns is addressed and resolved. If there is anything we can still do for you, reach out anytime and let us know. -The TurnKey VR Team