Know before you go
California's public health guidelines may limit travel in parts of the state. We encourage you to learn more about state and local restrictions that may be in effect in your destination before booking.Learn more
Condo, 3 sleeping areas including 2 trundles in glass room,2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-7)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 7
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- This is a supreme view overlooking the pier and beach and designed for ocean lovers. No parties or loud boozing by guests is needed, or desired.
- No parties or loud boozing by guests is needed, or desired.
- Please note: Gentrified and educated owners and residents live nearby.
Hosted by Jerry QuinlanAsk a question
About Jerry Quinlan
The Surfview Top of the World owner is a past San Clemente Veteran of Foreign Wars commander and current Service Officer. He is an active volunteer in the community as a certified EMT, Neighborhood watchperson, Senior Center volunteer, and former Boy Scouts of America adult leader. He is a member of the San Clemente Downtown Business Association, Chamber of Commerce, and the San Clemente Men's golf association. Jerry Quinlan is not an expert surfer, though, he can be found kayaking regularly around Seal Rock, to the south, or, every so often, swimmming around the pier. He can be recognized on photo #16, with his daughter, Elizabeth, on the top deck at the 'TOP OF THE WORLD' SURFVIEW PENTHOUSE.
Jerry Quinlan purchased this Condo in 1997
Why Jerry Quinlan chose San Clemente
'Top of the World' is like a pressbox in a sports stadium; looking from a most exceptonal and unique view down over the pier, beach, harbor, and Islands on the horizon. A short two hundred twenty yard walk down to the sand. The location is equally between Disneyland, Newport, Hollywood; and, San Diego Zoo, Seaworld, Legoland.
What makes this Condo unique
Overlooking EVERYTHING! - harbor, beach, waves, surfers, pier, and Islands. Three block walk into downtown Del Mar street in San Clemente; and, 220 yard walk down to the sand, waves, pier, and restaurants on the pier.