Enjoy the Gunnison River and Exceptional Fishing Right Out Your Back Door!
Upstairs loft has a futon for overflow sleeping and kids.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Property Owners not liable for swimming or wading Property Owners not liable for swimming or wading
Pets allowed - Dogs may be allowed upon approval of size/breed.Dogs may be allowed upon approval of size/breed.
No smoking - Smoking outside only - no butts left on groundSmoking outside only - no butts left on ground
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No open fires at any time during state/county fire restrictions. Open fires will be limited to designated fire pit only.
- Smoking allowed in patio area only, over concrete slab and requires all associated garbage and ashes be disposed of in trash container.
- Tenants and their guests assume all liability for swimming and/or wading in the river, including accidental falls into the river from banks/boats.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Ron WhiteAsk a question
About Ron White
The owner's love adventure and the western Colorado Rockies. We also embrace the celebration of life, love, and food. Our vacation home on the Gunnison River embodies all of the values we hold to many types of recreation and a peaceful setting where life can slow down.
Why Ron White chose Delta
We looked for several years in Western Colorado for a unique property that offered destination living. In other words, once you get here, you don't have to drive anywhere to enjoy a bounty of good fun, outdoor living, superb fishing, and abundant wildlife.
What makes this cabin unique
In our humble opinion, no other property offers the proximity to the Gunnison River and the privacy of this 25 acre farm setting.