About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
House, 6 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 8 Baths, (Sleeps 20)
DEER OAK LODGE
CALL HOLLY FOR UP TO DATE INFORMATION
DON'T WAIT - BOOK NOW AND GET THE WEEK YOU WANT WITH EXECELLENT PRICES!
A beautiful 5,000 square foot luxury six bedroom, eight bath ski home with mountain views. Architectural Digest quality interior design by award winning interior designers - exquisite decor. This home is unlike any other in the area - must be seen!!!
2 min. from Canyons
5 min. from Park City Resort
10 min. from Deer Valley
Three stone fireplaces and stone floors in main areas. Five plasma televisions, three of which feature home theater sound.
Gourmet kitchen with granite counters, two dishwashers, professional gas cook top, oversize refrigerator and freezer, double oven, wine cooler, prep sink and many other features. Living room has a wood ceiling, stone fireplace, leather sofas, oriental rug, plasma television, home theater, stereo, CD/DVD player, game table and great mountain views. The dining room has a coffered ceiling and leather seating for at least ten. The breakfast table seats eight and the bar can seat an additional four.
Beamed pool table room with antique wood floor, plasma television, bar table with seating and mountain views. Family room has a stone fireplace, large sectional sleeper, leather chairs, large plasma television., home theater, stereo, CD/DVD player, wet bar.
The decks have great mountain views, a hot tub for eight and a gas grill!
Area amenities include both elegant gourmet dining and casual bistro dining, shopping, movie theater, 24 hour concierge service, fitness club and golfing.
A PRIVATE CHEF!!! is available for your enjoyment for fee.
STOCK YOUR REFRIGERATOR AND WINE COOLER!!! before arrival for fee.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT AND DRIVER !!! available for fee
SOME OTHER FEATURES ARE:
* Boot and tuning room
* Radiant heat and air conditioning for year round comfort
* Two car garage - parking for five
* 8 baths -7 have jetted tubs or showers, Granite or marble countertops. all bedrooms and family room sleeper have private baths. -----
* Powder bath on main level
* One master bedroom on upper level has king bed, fireplace, oversize jetted tub, shower, bidet, plasma television with home theater sound, stereo, CD/DVD player, deck and great mountain views.
* One master bedroom on main level has queen four poster bed and outside deck - bath has walk in shower. TV, DVD player.
* One additional queen bedroom on main level with mountain views - bath has jetted tub. TV, DVD player.
* One King bedroom on main level with King bed - bath has walk in shower. TV, DVD player.
* One full bedroom on upper level with 2 full beds and mountain views - bath has jetted tub. TV, DVD player.
* One bunk room with 3 bunkbeds sleeps 6 with mountain views - bath has walk in shower. TV, DVD player.
* One sleeper in family room sleeps two with private bath with jetted tub. Large plasma TV, DVD player, home theater
* Washer and dryer on main level
* Community club house has pool, fitness, and gathering room
MINIMUM RENTAL REQUIRES A 4 DAY STAY
HOLIDAY RENTALS REQUIRE A 7 DAY MINIMUM STAY
Keywords: Executive Vacation Mountain Home
Holly and Jeff Beal
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Why Holly and Jeff Beal chose Bear Hollow Village
The house was built, designed and decorated by two interior designers specializing in high- end properties - Sue and Gary of Naples, FL.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
We had a fantastic family vacation here.
The property is exactly as advertised - spacious and gracious! We easily fit our extended family here and enjoyed ourselves immensely.
Beautiful home! Great location
3 families enjoyed this spacious and well equipped home. Highly recommended!
Great large house
We recently had a client trip to PC and enjoyed staying in this house. We'll definitely be back. Very clean and accommodating.
Wonderful home with enough room for a large crowd. Well appointed and convenient lococation
We just spent 5 nights at this great home. There was enough room for 3 families with teenagers and space for the friends that joined. Living and kitchen area was open and worked for our group. Additionally, there is a room with a pool table and game table, a very large downstairs hang-out room, and a big jacuzzi in the back. I'd highly recommend it and would book it again. The only disappointing thing for us was that the fireplace was out for most of the week and the great room was a bit cold. The house manager, Kitty, was delightful and accommodating. Thanks!
Very good location but car necessary for getting about.
Adequate space except upstairs living area a little small for 20 guests.
Beautiful Home. Amazing Vacation.
We (4 families) booked this home to bring our little kids to Park City for the first time. The photos do not do the home justice. It is very beautiful and well maintained. The location is extremely convenient and close to food, restaurants, activities. We would not hesitate to rent it again if it is available. Amazing memories for the kids. Thanks!!!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.