This cabin is brand new on the rental market! Premier Partner qualified and posting in May! Please check the reviews from our identical cabin next door to see what kind of service you can expect from us! VRBO#1331812
Cougar Ridge is located in the prestigious gated Bear Creek Crossing Resort with an indoor pool that is open year-round, mini-golf course, and outdoor pool with waterfall backdrop! Only 3 miles to the Pigeon Forge Parkway!
*Perfect for Honeymooners, Anniversaries, a couple’s getaway, or small families with kids!
*End of the cul-de-sac privacy!
* ALL NEW Furniture, Pool Table, and Arcade Game.
* Keyless entry system for guest convenience and safety (go directly to cabin).
*No treacherous, scary winding roads! Plenty of level parking - hard to find in a mountain resort!
*We have an identical cabin right next door perfect for 2 couples or families traveling together! VRBO#1331812
* Looking for a 2 bedroom cabin? We've got one: VRBO#777183 just 3 miles away!
*ALL THE COMFORTS OF HOME:
• Large Master Bedroom suite with King bed, private bath with tub and shower, electric fireplace, 40" TV with Blu-ray player and free Netflix located on the main level.
• Comfy Queen-size Futon in the loft with 32" TV, Blu-ray player, and free Netflix
• Small ½ Bath located on main level
• Washer/dryer combo in closet on main level.
• Iron and ironing board
• Hair dryer
• Central heat and air conditioning
• Electric fireplace in the Family Room
• Fresh linens, bedding, and towels
• Starter supply of toilet paper, paper towels, liquid hand soap, dish soap, dishwasher detergent and trash bags
• Kitchen towels and sponge
• FREE local and long distance calls
• AT&T internet with free WiFi
*FULLY STOCKED KITCHEN:
• Appliances (refrigerator, electric oven and stove, microwave, dishwasher)
• Dining table with seating for four
• Keurig and drip coffee makers - Coffee filters, creamer, and sugar supplied. Some condiments and cooking spray also supplied
• Toaster, blender, crock pot, hand-held mixer
• Cooking utensils (silverware, spoons, ladles, measuring cups, can opener, knives, tongs, corkscrew, etc)
• Cookware: stainless steel and non-stick pots and pans, baking-ware, mixing bowls, (pizza, cookie, muffin and loaf pans)
• Tableware (ceramic and plastic) plates, bowls, and mugs
• Glassware (glass and plastic) water, wine, champagne, beer
• NEW 7ft. Pool Table
• NEW arcade game with 60 games from the 80’s and 90’s (Pac Man, Galaga, Donkey Kong, Frogger and more)
• Game basket with board games for all ages
• 50” TV in the Family Room with Blu-ray player and free Netflix
• 40” TV in bedroom with Blu-ray player and free Netflix
• 32” TV in the loft, with Blu-ray player and free Netflix
• All TVs have Direct TV with over 185 channels, including ESPN, ESPN2, Fox Sports, Disney Channel and local channels
*ON THE DECK:
• Spectacular view of Bluff Mountain and gorgeous sunsets
• 4-person Hot Tub
• Two chairs with table and a bench
• Gas grill
*BEAR CREEK CROSSING RESORT:
• Large swimming pool with waterfall backdrop: open May 15th - September 15th
• Indoor heated pool: open year-round!
• Mini-golf course (we provide the putters and balls)
*NO SMOKING, NO PETS, NO PARTIES, NO YOUTH GROUPS, NO MORE THAN (4) FOUR PEOPLE.
*Must be 26 to rent.
Enjoy the tranquility of the mountains or head out to explore all the fun and excitement of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. A variety of restaurants are only 3 miles away along with Kroger, Publix and Walmart for grocery shopping. Dollywood, go-karts, mini-golf, WonderWorks, live shows, and the Tanger Outlet Mall are only minutes away. Don’t miss the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Ober Gatlinburg with skiing, ice skating, tubing, aerial tramway, shopping and more. There is so much to do, or do nothing at all!
Cougar Ridge is very close to all the local attractions yet remote enough for you to experience the serenity of the mountains. It is located just 3 miles from Pigeon Forge, 7 miles from Dollywood & Splash Country, and 13 miles from downtown Gatlinburg. The cabin is in a resort community so there are other cabins nearby. Cougar Ridge is located at the end of a small cul-de-sac (neighbor on only one side) off the main road and has plenty of level parking.
Great location - traveling to the attractions in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg is easy by taking the back roads to avoid tourist traffic on the Parkway.
*Cougar Ridge’s rental agreement and a copy of guest photo ID must be completed and returned to owner within 2 days of booking.
Payment: 50% of the total rent is due at the time of booking. The remaining 50% and the refundable $150 damage deposit is due thirty (30) days before arrival. Reservations made less than thirty (30) days prior to arrival require 100% of the total rent and the refundable $150 damage deposit at the time of booking.
Cancellation Policy: 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days prior to arrival and a 50% refund if you cancel at least 30 days prior to arrival. No discounts or refunds will be given for no-shows, late arrival, early departure, or if you are unable to arrive at the cabin due to bad weather, snow, or road conditions. Chains and/or 4-wheel drive are recommended for snow and ice. We suggest cancellation/travel insurance.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cougarridgecabin