Rustic Chic Getaway On A Scenic 107 Acre Horse Farm and Wedding Venue !
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - There must be an adult in chargeThere must be an adult in charge
Pets allowed - Dog must be crated if left in unit by itselfDog must be crated if left in unit by itself
Parties/events allowed - 11pm Quiet guests are asked to keep voices down11pm Quiet guests are asked to keep voices down
No smoking - outside onlyoutside only
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 21 - 21 years old 21 years old
- Please do not use our hot tub. Put excess trash in large cans on patio & run the dishwasher before you leave please. Report anything broken or stained
- Quiet time starts at 11PM inside/outside. Volume of music and voices low. No illegal activity allowed. Owners on main floor if anything is needed.
- If you can pull the sheets and pillowcases off the beds that were used and leave them on that bed, it would be great and thank you !
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
About Susan Davis
Semi Retired Couple , empty Nesters, and outdoor and nature lovers! Randy keeps the grounds cut and trimmed beautifully! We love sharing our little piece of heaven with others and hearing of their adventures around the Country and World. We live in the Main Level of the Home full time, unless we are vacationing like you.
Susan Davis purchased this Apartment in 1982
Why Susan Davis chose High Ridge
You are close to St. Louis , 25 minutes via Highway 44 East, but setting is inside scenic foothills and beautiful grassy Valleys with private little lakes, and wooded trails to lure you off the shaded patio to exercise and enjoy the views and nature all around. Our farm is home of all wildlife Missouri offers, quail, deer, skunk, fox, racoon, groundhog, coyote, and wrens, woodpecker, blu jay, cardinal, and Martens. We hardly get a mosquito because of the Martens, and bats that naturally take care of this. We recommend spray for other insects if you hike. In the West out 44 is Caverns .Branson is 5 hrs away.
What makes this Apartment unique
You can be alone with nature, with no close houses next to you. You can do nothing or stay active daily with many options locally from City life in St Louis, to Natural Parks, Fishing, and 6 flaggs close by. If you wish to float around on our private natural lake, bring your favorite float and maybe some water shoes, small beach to a floating dock and naturally clean, fresh water to cool off in. You have your own laundry room too.