Pleasant cottage in Grandcamp-Maisy, located in a quiet environment in the heart of the landing beaches, 700 meters from the fishing port, the beach and shops.
Duplex cottage in Garden level in a typical old house renovated in early 2016, it can accommodate 8 people.
- HOUSE LINEN INCLUDED (bed linen, tea towels and towels)
On the ground floor:
- Living room with sofa bed (160x190) + TV
- American kitchen arranged and equipped
- Bedroom 1 (1 bed 140x190) + TV
-Bathroom with shower and sink
- Bedroom 2 (2 beds 90x190) + TV with open bathroom with walk-in shower
-Bedroom 3 (1 bed 140x190) + TV with open bathroom equipped with a bathtub.
- Separate WC
- Parking, Free WIFI
- Large private terrace with garden furniture
Every morning, you can experience under the market fish freshly landed by fishermen (fish and shellfish).
At low tide, go in search of prawns, velvet swimming crabs, lobsters, winkles ... to enjoy a good seafood platter with family or friends on your south-facing terrace.
Discover the oyster beds nearby with retail.
For nature lovers, come and admire the flora and fauna of the Bay of Veys where the second largest seal colony in France is.
The village of Grandcamp-Maisy is an ideal starting point to visit the area, located between Omaha beach and Utah beach.
- 5 minutes from the tip of Hoc
- 15 minutes from the American cemetery
- 25 minutes from Bayeux (medieval town, Cathedral, Bayeux tapestry ...)
- And many sites and museums to visit, including Sainte-Mere-Eglise, Arromanches ...
Tourist tax 0 € 80 per night per adult
The house is separated into 2 flats. A 6 people and 8 people. Possibility to rent the 2 lodgings for groups.
The household must be done by the tenants before releasing the cottage, if not, a cleaning fee of 80 euros will be deducted from the deposit.