3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in quiet neighborhood close to Yosemite & Bass Lake.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- - This is a smoke-free property. Due to guest sensitivity and wildfire danger, smoking is not allowed inside or outside anywhere on the property.
- - Our home is located in a mountain forest area susceptible to wildfire danger. We cannot allow open fires or charcoal grills on the property.
- - Our home is in a residential neighborhood. PLEASE respect quiet hours from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM.
About Esmé McCarthy
We have lived and worked in the Yosemite area since 2010. Raising our children here has been amazing and adventuresome. There is so much to see and do and we have been fortunate to be able to soak up the beauty of Yosemite and the Sierras every day. We love it here and can't wait to share it with you.
Esmé McCarthy purchased this House in 2016
Why Esmé McCarthy chose Oakhurst
Stone's Throw Retreat is right in the center of the confluence of Yosemite, Bass Lake, Oakhurst, and the Sierra National Forest. This offers endless recreation opportunities for all of your adventures!
What makes this House unique
At Stone's Throw Retreat your safety is important to us. We are committed to providing a safe and clean accommodation for your stay. In response to the COVID environment and in line with CDC guidance, we taking additional safety measures. We are currently making the property unavailable for 48 hours between each stay to provide time for adequate disinfecting.