This designer remodeled 2 bedroom / 2.5 bath ski-in / ski-out townhome has it all! With front door access to the QuickSilver Lift at the Base of 9 and the finest furnishings and upgrades, guests won’t want to leave. This elegantly appointed tri-level townhome has been updated throughout with slate tile, reclaimed oak floors, custom lighting, new furniture & bedding and features a natural Colorado fieldstone gas fireplace in the living room.
Location – Cedars offers one of the best slopeside locations in Breckenridge and is within steps of the QuickSilver SuperChair. Families with children will be especially delighted that ski school is located so close. Not only is Cedars in the perfect slopeside location but it is ideally situated in the heart of Breckenridge. It sits within walking distance to Main Street to enjoy restaurants, shopping and nightlife. This unit is close to everything!
Amenities - This gorgeous townhome boasts a newly remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances and hand-distressed cabinets. Guests can find comfort and relaxation in the living room on the leather couches while watching TV on the 60” flat screen TV with surround sound and cozying up to a fire in the fireplace. This property is sure to be enjoyed year-round. During the summer, guests can sit on the patio and grill up dinner while taking in the amazing views of the mountains and enjoying the stream that runs through the yard. Or, they can head out for a hike on the National Forest trails located out the front door. Head over to the Upper Village pool & hot tubs (off-site) to soak those sore muscles after an incredible day on the mountain!
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms / 2.5 Baths / 1,276 s.f
• Sleeps 8 - 9 – 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Captain’s Bunk (Twin Over Futon - Sleeps 2 Adults or 3 Kids), & 1 Sleeper Sofa (Living Room)
• Free Wi- Fi / High Speed Internet
• View – QuickSilver SuperChair & Arapahoe National Forest
• Cedars Townhomes – Peak 9
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes - Ski-In / Ski-Out
o Main St - 0.3 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 9 people (6 - Dining Area Table + 3 Extra Chairs)
• Living Room – Gas Fireplace, 60” Flat Screen TV with Surround Sound, DVD Player, Sleeper Sofa
• Outdoor Patio – Gas Grill & 2 Chairs
• Laundry – Stackable Washer & Dryer Located in Utility Closet
• Upper Village Common Pool & Hot Tub Access – Located Within 1 Block Walking Distance.
• 1 Car Heated Garage with Limited Guest Parking Outside
• No Pets / No Smoking