Bed arrangement: King, queen, 4 twins (2 sets of bunk beds).
*New for 2018: exterior fully repainted. New washer & dryer + new dishwasher.
Other recent improvements include: new flooring, new half bath, new furniture. 50" ROKU TV in main living area with new Kenwood networked sound system & Klipsch tower speakers. Stream Netflix Pandora, Spotify and many more with fast Wifi. Master bdr has 43" flatscreen TV, the 2 additional bdrs also have wall hung flatscreen TVs. Both full bathrooms recently remodeled, in addition to decks refurbished. King bed in master bdr. with 50" flatscreen TV, "Kid's room" has 2 bunk bed sets (4 total twin beds), Xbox One and Wii game consoles with a 40" Roku TV. Bdr #3 has a queen bed. Each bdr has darkening draperies and flatscreen cable TV's.
Come join us for a week in our version of paradise. Here’s why:
* One of the best rated, least crowded and most beautiful family beaches found anywhere.
* Very private with no houses behind...we feel it's much better than 2nd row because of this
* Safe and located on a very quiet street yet very close proximity to the beach. Only approx. 200 yards to private neighborhood beach access so our section of beach is uncrowded
*Wonderful water views of both Atlantic (front) and Intracoastal Waterway (back).
*4 decks + patio + yard with 3 palm trees, a trellis with jasmine and a large prickly pear cactus
* Tasteful, spacious and renovated accommodations with much more space than most single family homes of similar price
*Modern TV's and Audio/Video streaming entertainment choices through ROKU TV & networked AV receiver
* Pristine & uncrowded wide white-sand beach
* Plenty of great dining choices, shopping and children’s amusements, all within a 2 mile radius.
* Some of the best fishing and boating on the East Coast
* Approximately 40 world class golf courses within a 30 minute radius.
Holden Beach is still a well-kept secret, perhaps not for long though. National Geographic Smart Traveler magazine recently ranked Holden Beach among it's top 10 'Best Family Beaches' category. H.B. offers a great alternative to the crowds and commercialism of nearby N. Myrtle Beach, which is only approximately 35 miles away or Wilmington beaches which are typically much more crowded.
Owner is a licensed real estate broker in NC, however this is our personal property and 2nd home.
Keywords: Ocean view, King master, 3 bedrooms, close beach access, private, quiet, fast wifi, modern, ROKU