PROMO -20% (from 23/08 to 31/08/2018)
Villa Casa Muriel offers accommodation on the plain of Vescovato, 2 km from the historic village of Vescovato where Joachim Murat, King of Naples and the two Sicily took refuge the day after the defeat of Waterloo.
The villa has a fully equipped kitchen with a refrigerator, a washer / dryer and two coffee machines (espresso and filter). It also has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and free Wi-Fi.
Bastia is 20 km away and Cape South beach is just 2 km away. Bastia Porretta Airport is 8 km from the villa.
Our house is appreciated by single couples or friends as well as families with children of all ages who give it a score of 8.6.
The assets of Villa Casa Muriel are above all the setting, the calm and the comfort at the edge of its swimming pool facing south all the day surrounded by palms and olive trees. This villa is ideally located between sea and mountain with a magnificent panoramic view of the Corsican mountains, and horses.
It is 2 km from the historic village of Vescovato, 800 meters from the Casinca Golf Academy, 1 km from the wedding hall "Domaine du Vignal", 2. 5 km from the beach "Cap Sud". The ideal location for your holidays, your weekends with family, friends or even lovers.
- Before your arrival we send you our personal guide to prepare the best your visit, it retraces all the practical aspects of your stay (housing, shops, restaurants, emergencies ...) and a recommended route not to miss the " "from Vescovato and its surroundings.
- Map of Corsica provided on your arrival
- The welcome guide available in your accommodation.
- Good plans to discover our island (places not to be missed, restaurants, bars ...)
- Arrival between 16h and 21h (If arriving outside of his hours contact us possibility with a supplement of 10 euros)
- Departure before 11am