8 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, sea-facing SPA, table football, billiards + games room & ping-pong cinema
Pool / Spa
- 0% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 0 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 0 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Merci de ranger tous les jeux a votre départ Merci de ranger tous les jeux a votre départ
Pets allowed - Avec une option 10 euros par jourAvec une option 10 euros par jour
Parties/events allowed - Merci de respecter le voisinage svp Merci de respecter le voisinage svp
Smoking allowed - A l'extérieur svp A l'extérieur svp
Max guests: 15
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Enhanced cleaning practices
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Incredible Home, Fantastic Views, Adorable Town
Our extended family of 10 was so impressed with our stay in this Granville gem!! We had never before been to this area of the country and were overwhelmed with the view, the beautiful home, the unique ocean tides and the property grounds. There was plenty of space, the bathrooms and kitchen were well appointed, and the beds comfortable.
None of us wanted to leave and we all hope to return one day!
Our only problem with the property was that we it did not come with towels. While the VRBO website listing states that towels are included, the contract (written in French, which I am not able to read) apparently states that the towels are 10 euro per person. I only wish I had known so I could have prepared properly.
Otherwise, this was an overwhelming 5 star experience. Thank you Jennifer!
Beautiful home on the sea
We stayed here with our family of 11 for a family get together. This is just down the street from the Christian Dior home and museum. We loved the access to the promenade in front of the house. Towels are available for a fee. Beautiful home.
We spent a week visiting Mont Saint Michelle and Normandy with my family. The home was perfectly located to act as a home base for us to go on our daily adventures. Winding down at the end of the day with dinner in the side yard with that view, created memories we will never forget. The home is huge, and allowed all of us the ability to have some alone time during the vacation. Such a beautiful house, with kind hosts. I would definitely recommend anyone to stay here to spoil themselves while one vacation.
A lifetime of memories
We could have spent hours just watching the tides just outside the windows. But there was so much to do: a short drive to the D-Day beaches, to Le Mont Saint Michel, and to Cancale, and a short walk to delightful restaurants and bounteous fresh seafood! Les Roches Grises is a beautiful home, is very family friendly, and offers everything you might need in order to make a lifetime of memories!
Thank you very much Norah I am was proud to welcome my first American clients in this wonderful house. I wish you the best for the futur ans hope to welcome you one day again here or in my other cottages
Thank you for everything best regards Jennifer
Une maison de famille de rêve...
L'emplacement de cette maison surplombant la mer, sa décoration et sa proximité du centre sont les principaux atouts des "Roches Grises". L'accueil de Sandra était parfait... Il manque juste un petit "book" indiquant l'utilisation de certains éléments équipant cette location (même s'il est possible de contacter Sandra à tout moment...), cela permettrait peut-être qu'ils ne soient pas abîmés trop rapidement... J'espère avoir l'occasion de relouer cette maison dans d'autres circonstances, avec des amis par exemple. Et je ne manquerai pas d'étudier les autres locations proposées par Jennifer...
Un grand merci pour votre message, nous sommes justement entrain de faire des fiches plastifiées pour expliquer comment utiliser le Karaoké et le lave vaisselle :-) merci pour votre retour qui nous aide toujours a progresser au plaisir de vous faire découvrir mes 19 autres gite !!
- Walks: The Chausey islands, the Channel Islands, St-Lô and its national stud farm (1 hour), the ramparts of Granville, the beaches, the enchanted village, the Dathée lake near the St Sever forest ( 1h), Mont-Saint-Michel (1h), Cabourg and Deauville (1h20), Saint Sauveur le Vicomte and its fortress (1h20), Cancale (1h20), Dinan (1h10), Valognes (1h20), Saint Malo (1h20) )…
- Animal parks: Champrépus zoo (30min), La Chèvre Rit (10min), Michaudière (1h), Jurques zoo (1h), Roc des Harmonies museum / aquarium (2min), Alligator Bay (50min), Montaigu la Brisette (1h30), the city of the sea (1h40)…
- Heritage and museums: The courtyard of Foyer (Villedieu), the Church of Notre Dame (Villedieu), the museum of art and history (Granville), the museum of modern art (Granville), the Abbey of the Lucerne (20min), the bell foundry (Villedieu), the factory (Villedieu), the Souterroscope des Ardoisières (1h), Christian Dior museum (Granville), the Caen memorial (1h20), the Landing museum (1h20)…
- Sports activities: bicycle rental, horse riding, park circuit (40min), paddle-CRNG (2min), Event Park (25min), nautical activities (2min), windsurfing (Granville), fishing on foot ( 2min), Kitesurf (2min), Gold de Granville (2min), Paragliders, parachuting, Hot air ballooning, ULM, (2min)
- Amusement parks: L’Ange Michel (50min), Festyland (1h20)…
- Well-being: Spa town (2min), SPA workshop (1h40)…
- Taste outings: Ferme de Crécey - Saint-Pair-Sur-Mer (10 min), Jardin du Clos Fleuri (Granville), Manfolium organic herbal teas (Granville), L’écume des Falaises (20min) ...
- Market days:
Monday: Saint-Pair-Sur-Mer: 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday: Bréhal, Granville (4.30-7 p.m.), Jullouville
Wednesday: La Haye-Pesnel, Granville (5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.), Coudeville-sur-Mer (summer market from 6 p.m.)
Thursday: Carolles, Cérences, St-Pair-s / mer, Granville Organic Market
Sunday: Donville-les-Bains, St Martin de Bréhal, St-Pair-sur-Mer
- Restaurants: Le Palais du Couscous (2min), Le Wafu (2min), Le Phare (2min), Pepper Perfume (2min), Le Relais des Iles (10min), Au marquis de Tombelaine (20min), Couleurs Saveurs (20min) , the Gateway (20min)…
Melle Jennifer Decamp
- english, french