4 Bedrooms, 4 & 1/2 Baths, 1 Acre property, Perfect Home for 2-10 Guests
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Dipping pool and baby poolDipping pool and baby pool
No events - No exceptions. Eviction possible without refund.No exceptions. Eviction possible without refund.
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 10 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 29
- Water and power are precious resources on an island. Please be thoughtful and considerate.
- Quiet hours 10:00 weekdays/11:00 weekends until 7:00am. Association fines will be assessed.
- Must sign and return rental agreement after booking.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
About Allison Parish
Hi, I'm Allison - travel and food enthusiast. I first moved to the Caribbean in 2010 from the Midwest. My husband, Jacob, and I met while we were both living on St. Thomas. Although we’ve both lived and traveled many places, these islands are the place that make us feel most at home. We love spending time on the water, enjoying the islands’ turquoise seas and ocean breezes. We also love to cook and can often be found hosting dinner parties for our friends. We split our time between St. Croix and St. Thomas and reside in the guest cottage on property when we are on St. Croix. The house and cottage have completely separate entrances and separate parking so you can rest assured you’ll have plenty of privacy. However, if we are around we’re always happy to join guests for a coffee or cocktail. We look forward to hosting you at Crucian Palms!
Allison Parish purchased this house in 2019