About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- Washer & Dryer
Hosted by Ravae O'LearyAsk a question
About Ravae O'Leary
We (Aaron and Ravae) are lucky to get to enjoy Forks six-months out of the year and are excited to share our duplex in the beautiful Olympic Peninsula with you. We were drawn here by the fish (wild winter Steelhead) and fell in love with the area and community. When we are not in Forks we are traveling for our fishing guide business, Angler’s Obsession (to Klickitat, WA and Key Largo, FL). Besides his love for fishing, Aaron is also a pretty a good photographer and you will find his photographs throughout the house. Ravae loves to cook (and play games) so the kitchen is equipped with all the necessities to make home cooked meals.
Why Ravae O'Leary chose Forks
Forks is such a majestic place. We were drawn here by the fish (Wild Winter Steelhead) and fell in love with the area and community.
What makes this House unique
There is so much to see and do if you love the outdoors and our duplex is the perfect location for it all!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- *Owner requires copy of Photo ID to confirm booking.
- *Please be considerate and respectful of neighbors, including adherence to the county noise ordinance between 11 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- *Parking areas are for automobiles only. RVs, travel trailers, boat trailers, etc. are not permitted, unless approved in writing before trip.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)