Luxury Stonewall Lodge in Barnard, Vt. Killington Mt, Suicide Six, Pico Mt. Ski(10 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Lodge
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3 Bedroom, 2 full and 1 half bath, sleeps 6 persons
Barnard Inn - Excellent 'pub' dining. 1/4 mile from General Store, about 8 minutes drive.
Silver Lake swimming and boating in State Park - excellent for family fun. Local excellent restaurant, the Barnard Inn! Barnard has a local library, and historical visitor center.
Woodstock / Queeche Villages: Just a short drive away! 15 - 25 mins. Wonderful art and antique shops. Horseback riding, hiking, museum visits - all within reach. See the Billings Farm and Museum, Simon Pierce Glass Blowing factory, Charles Shackleton Furniture company and more.
Rules of the Lodge: There is a no smoking rule for the interior of the Lodge. Smoking is, of course, permitted on the outside decks, porches and grounds. Please be 'green' and discard cigarette, cigar, etc. butts and ashes in proper receptacles.
No illegal activity is allowed at any time anywhere in or about the Premises. Any and all garbage is to be securely bagged in plastic bags and left in the closed garage upon departure. Secure the garage doors every night to ensure rodents and/or animals (raccoons, skunks, and yes . . . bears) do not mess with the garbage. The wood burning stove and fireplaces are to be attended to properly during use. The great room fireplace glass doors must remain closed during operation. All flues are to be opened prior to use for proper venting. Candles must be extinguished prior to bedtime, and, of course, are not to be left burning at any time the lodge is not occupied.
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- 3 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- The Master Bedroom is accessed by a spiral stair from the Great Room. It is furnished with a Queen sized bed, end tables, and a sitting chair. It has direct access to the luxury marble bath with soaking tub and shower, two sinks, toilet and closet. This room overlooks the Great Room below, and has views of 3 sides of the overall property, and meadow below. Guest rooms #1 and #2 each have a full size bed. In between the bedrooms is a spacious bathroom with two sinks, and combined tub/shower. Each room has substantial closet space and a chest of drawers / end tables. All bedrooms have operating windows with screens, overhead ceiling fans, and plenty of lighting....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- The Master full Bath is the ultimate in luxury! Full 'slipper' soaking tub overlooking the property meadow. Stand up shower with marble and glass surround. Toto sinks and toilet. Plenty of closet space and overhead skylights! Exterior venting. The guest full bath has a large tub/shower combination, two sinks, toilet and skylight. Tile flooring and surround of the bath/shower. Plenty of lighting,with exterior venting. The half bath on the first level is well appointed for use of guests and residents without being required to go upstairs to bedroom areas for facility use. The bath in centrally located off the kitchen and living room/ Great Room areas. Exterior venting. The is a full size washer and dryer in the full basement of the residence....moreless
- General: The residence is replete with vintage and antique decor. The residence is provided fully equipped for daily living: Dishware, flatware, glassware, pots/pans, etc. Guests are to provide their own paper goods and other living necessaries. Stairways are used to access bedrooms upstairs and full sized clothes washer and dryer in basement. Outdoor dining table and 6 chairs on the main front deck. 42-in outdoor propane Viking Grille is adjacent to the main deck and outdoor eating area. 2 lounge/sun chairs also on the main deck. Chairs, benches and hammock on side porches. Detached garage is steps from the main entry. Additionally, there is a barn/outbuilding with space for parking 2 additional vehicles indoors. Satellite TV is available, and expanded satellite is available upon request. The residence is equipt with HIGH SPEED INTERNET. ...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Alarm Clock
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Filtered Water
- Linens Provided
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Security System
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - May 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Sep 1 - Nov 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Dec 1 - Mar 31, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Cleaning $200 + tax
- Tax Rate 9%
Major holiday rates:
All Major holidays of 2017 are observed with a Min. daily rate of: $700per night. Please inquire.
Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
'Stonewall Lodge' is in Barnard, Vermont, right off of US 89. Barnard has a great local lake, Silver Lake, with a state park for families and kids to relax and swim in beautiful quiet surroundings. The Village of Woodstock, the cultural center of the area, is a short drive away, as well as Quechee Village, home of Simon Pierce glass blowing fame and excellent tourist sites, art galleries and antique shops. Killington Mt, and many other ski resorts, are also within a quick drive. The Barnard area is great all 4 seasons, offering winter sports, summer beauty, spring sightseeing, and fall foliage. Also, within an hour, are the state capital, Montpelier, and Burlington, a vibrant college town with much to offer by way of shopping and site seeing. Woodstock is home to the Billings Farm and Museum, a fantastic operating museum/dairy farm annexed to the Rockefeller mansion and National Park consisting of 900 pristine acres for hiking and horseback riding.
Other Activities: Rockerfeller / Billings Farm and Museum, National Park closeby in Woodstock Village. Fish Hachery in Bethel.
Golf: There are a number of excellent full service golf clubs. public and private in the Woodstock, Queechee, and Killington areas.
Ski: Killington Mountain (15 minutes away) , Suicide Six (15 minutes), Pico (15 minutes), Stowe (45 minutes).
Main deck of Stonewall with Viking Grille to left, hot tub to right.
Detached two car garage for guest use.
Wet Bar / Main Entry
Fireplace in Great room
Master Bathroom w/ double sinks, soaking iron tub and rain shower.
Another view of Master bed with couch and seating. Entry to private bath.
Guest Bath Sinks with Shower
Guest room #2 w/ walk in closet.
Silver Lake views. Lakeside homes, Barnard General Store.
Spring at Stonewall
view from our trellis
Great Room and Dinning room seats 10
lounging comfy couches.
Viking Professional burners/oven for a chef's delight.
Iron soaking tub for those fall/winter seasons.
Master Bed with view of Barnard hills and plenty of seating.
Guest room #1 with walk in closet
Silver Lake State Park is 4 miles from Stonewall. Beach and rental boats!
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.