Special All Year Round Rates for Luxury 4 Bedroom Villa. No Peak Rates.(4 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, sleeps 8
Calabay Parc: Calabay Parc is situated in a quiet location on Highway 27, close to both Interstate 4 and Highway 192 and only a short drive to all major attractions (Disney 15min. Universal 30min.) The villa and surroundings are maintained to the highest standards by a local management company who are always available for help and advice.
Nearest supermarket 1 to 3 miles (Publix, 24 hour Walmart).
Nearest Pharmacy (Walgreens) 1 mile (8am to 11pm) Pharmacies also at Publix and Walmart and 24 hour pharmacies and walk in medical centres on Highway 192 within 6 miles of the villa.
Nearest table service restaurants (Cracker Barrel, Applebees and Bennigans) within 1 to 3 miles and many more (Sizzlers, Ponderosa, Dennys etc.) within 6 miles.
Nearest take-aways (Wendys, MacDonalds, Taco Bell, Italian Pizza) within 1 to 3 miles. Champions Gate Golf Resort 5 minutes away.
Details of local attractions, restaurants, medical centres, shopping etc. are contained in a 'Villa Guestbook Manual' in the villa
Website and Brochures: Our website contains more information, an extended photo gallery and links to other useful sites eg. theme park sites, tourist information, airports etc. Contact us for our web address. We send out an information sheets to help you plan your holiday with all enquiries including money saving tips, flight booking tips including alternative airports less than 90 minutes from the villa offering cheaper flights. We also have on CD-Rom a colour brochure and a ‘walk through’ video of the property on CD-Rom. We do everything possible to make our guests' holiday special.
Golf: Orlando is the perfect location for the golfer with a number of championship golf courses nearby. These include Champions Gate Golf Resort designed by Greg Norman only five minutes from Calabay Parc.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2004
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- All bedrooms are well furnished with quality wooden contemporary furniture consisting of beds, bedside cabinets and dressing tables. Thick mattresses and quality linen ensure a good night's sleep. Both masters have walk in closets, twins have deep closets and drawer units. Both masters have doors leading out the pool area and are not overlooked by other villas. Twin bedrooms are themed and at the other end of the villa from the masters ensuring privacy and quiet for adults. All bedrooms have cable TV and the two masters have clock/radio alarms. All beds are freshly made up on arrival and there is plenty of spare linen and blankets in cupboards. A cot and high chair is kept in the villa for your use....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- 1st Master has full ensuite with separate WC, bath, walk in shower, twin vanity units. 2nd master has full ensuite with WC, walk in shower, vanity unit. Twin bedrooms share a bright full bathroom located between the rooms. There are plenty of hand and bath towels and both masters have hairdryers....moreless
- We have made sure that the villa has everything you need to make your stay comfortable and memorable. Our management company maintains the property to the highest standard so that at the start of your holiday you are walking into the villa as if you are the first visitors. In addition to the standard fixtures, the kitchen also boasts a coffee maker, kettle, juicer/blender, mixer and all crockery, cutlery, pans, glasses and kitchen linen. We even provide containers for your take out snacks and discount vouchers to save you money. A high chair and cot are provided at no extra cost. Outside the extended deck has plenty of tables, chairs loungers and cushions for al-fresco dining or sunbathing and a covered area with overhead fan. For your children there are pool toys and floats and for their safety there is a safety fence around the pool. The pool has a jacuzzi/spa. The patio and pool can be lit at night. For your relaxation there are DVDs and games. PS2 and games area with games tables....moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player:
- Game Room:
- Games For Kids
- Pool Table:
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Computer Available
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Beach Towels
- Lawn / Garden
- Porch / Veranda
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Spa Whirlpool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250.92
- No additional mandatory fees
- Taxes Not included
We now charge a uniform all year round rate with no premium for school holidays.
Our rates include for all taxes and cleaning costs. The only optional extra is pool heat which is £15 day ($25). However, between May and October inclusive we offer a fixed weekly charge of £60 ($100). Pool heating is recommended from Oct to April. Worth considering all year round if you have very young children.
Booking deposit of £100 per week booked. Balance 10 weeks before.
We provide address for ESTA on receipt of deposit and key safe code, final holiday information and detailed directions on receipt of final balance
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: We are British owners although we have lived and worked in USA since 2006. Proud parents of two great kids who have given us four delightful grandchildren. Peter works in the oil and gas industry and joyce is a retired librarian, currently studying for a Masters degree in English Literature. With Peter's job we have had the opportunity of being able to travel to many interesting countries. We love travelling and have hours of video and thousands of photographs to bore the pants off our relatives.
Why the Owner Chose Calabay Parc:
We visited Orlando in late September 2001 looking for a holiday property and at that time Calabay Parc was in early stages of development. We visited only 2 weeks after 9/11 and for obvious reasons we were nervous about buying. However we couldn't stop thinking about the properties that we had seen, particularly Calabay Parc and we booked to go back for another look renting a property on Calabay. We were attracted to the location because of it being in a quiet area but still close to all attractions, shopping, dining etc. We also thought that the builder/developer was a bit of a cut above his contemporaries putting extra touches into the villa designs to make them stand out. By late 2003 there were very few plots left but we were lucky enough to be there when a buyer pulled out of a sale of a premium plot at the far end of the development so away from any road noise from highway 27 and with a large open area to the rear which would give complete privacy to the pool area, a rarity at that time as developers were putting villas back to back to maximise the number of properties on a development. We paid extra for the plot and when we sat with the builder to choose finishes, fixtures, fittings and furnishings paid extra again for higher quality. We were also impressed that the builder insisted on wall colour, door colour, elevation, exterior light fittings etc. being different to the villas either side and opposite to maintain the diverse development layout that had already been established.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
We go out of our way to make our guests stay special. We have used our years of experience visiting Orlando and the comments and suggestions of our many guests (you are not customers or clients, you are our guests in our home) to produce information sheets on pre-holiday planning, final planning, dining suggestions, days out, visiting at Christmas etc. We also believe that we have the best management company looking after our property. In 2013 a Florida holiday travel company carried out a customer survey and assessment of various property management companies and the villas under their care. Our management company and the villas that they manage (including ours) were the only ones given an A rating.
- Primary: +1 8324896951 USA contact number
- Secondary: +1 832 489 6951 USA cell number
Links to more information:
Luxury villa on large private plot in Calabay Parc
Comfortably furnished Family Room
Pool with Jacuzzi/Spa and extended deck
Master Bedroom, walk in wardrobe & luxury ensuite
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.