main floor bedroom
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Guests do not have access to spaces/buildings on site that they have not rented out and are asked to respect other groups on the grounds.
- Guests are expected to respect the park's quiet hours.
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Why Matthew Martinkus chose Princeton
All our rental spaces are located at Pilgrim Park, a secluded and forested valley located just a few minutes off of Interstate 80. The park has over 100 acres of upland forest with a few hiking trails, two creeks running through the site and a small pound that provides ample fishing. Our location makes day trips to Starved Rock and Mattheissen state parks simple and easy. We are also close to the Hennepin Canal State Parkway which provides plenty of fishing oppotunities as well as a bike path appropriate for nearly all ages that extends for dozens of miles.