Hawaii tax ID GE/TA-064-787-608-01
Our elegant fourth-floor condo affords you all the conveniences of home, with all the sun and fun of Hawaii right outside your door!
Book easy, breathe easy:
Unlike most owners at Kihei Surfside, our family lives in Kihei and we make a point of checking the condo before your arrival to make sure it is in great condition. You may contact us directly instead of dealing with a busy rental agency!
Perfect for a romantic getaway for two, this completely renovated condo features a collection of limited-edition prints on the walls, and a new 56” smart TV in the living/dining room. The condo also comes complete with
• HD cable service and a Blu-ray DVD player
• complimentary wireless high-speed Internet
• complimentary long-distance calling anywhere in the U.S. and Canada
• a fully equipped and very practical kitchen, including spices for your cooking convenience
• a wonderful king-size bed with reading lights and well-stocked quality linens
• adjacent master bath with a step-in tiled shower stall
• a small DVD library, games and beach equipment
• ocean-front swimming pool
• ocean-front BBQs
• less than a minute walk to Keawakapu Beach (We provide the beach towels, chairs and a cooler.)
• no pets allowed, smoking not allowed (including the lanai)
NOTE: the entire Kihei Surfside building is not air-conditioned. We do provide high quality ceiling fans and have additional floor fans available. The warmer summer season is discounted accordingly.
The Kihei Surfside complex is known for its gorgeous expanse of lawn, wonderful ocean-front gas barbecues, picnic tables, shuffleboard, and a beautiful heated ocean-front swimming pool.
Sunsets are truly a “happening” here. You might find yourself sharing in the traditional Hawaiian ritual of blowing the conch shell to celebrate the close of another day in paradise at the Kihei Surfside.
There are frequent humpback whale sightings from our property in the winter months. (The Pacific Whale Foundation uses this location to do an annual whale count.)
Just steps away from our complex is the start of Keawakapu Beach, one of the most beautiful sandy beaches in south Maui. Here you can enjoy activities including swimming, boogie boarding and snorkeling. Right next to Kihei Surfside is a famous reef where you might meet our favorite turtle, Sebastian, along with his turtle friends, the elusive eels and bright-colored fish among the beautiful coral reefs. You can walk or jog for a mile on this pristine sandy beach, admiring multi-million-dollar private homes and views of the islands of Molokini and Kaho'olawe.