Located ion the heart of Boston Mountain. Minutes away from Lake Fort Smith.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Events allowed - Contact owner to discuss events. Contact owner to discuss events.
No smoking - Smoking is allowed outside of the lodge Smoking is allowed outside of the lodge
Max guests: 14 (sleeps up to 14 adults) - Can accommodate more to spend the day for an eventCan accommodate more to spend the day for an event
Minimum age of primary renter: 24
- No swimming in the pond. The pond it is stocked with catfish. We ask for the guest to catch and release. Hunting is not allowed.
- No smoking in lodge. Smoking is allowed outside, please dispose of your remnants. No ATVs, dirt bikes or similar vehicles off of driveway area.
- On the premises is a cabin that is rented. We ask for you to be respectful to the tenants.
Hosted by Brian RubottomAsk a question
About Brian Rubottom
Recently retired from the Navy after 26 years of blessed service. Moved back home to the great State of Arkansas. We bought the Lodge in the summer of 2020 and we are continuously making upgrades on the property to give guest a great memories with family and friends.
Brian Rubottom purchased this Lodge in 2020
Why Brian Rubottom chose Mountainburg
Lots to do around the lodge accommodation. Travel, Fishing, horseshoes, basketball goal, fire pit, charcoal grill, or a nice walk Access some of the best hiking and biking trails in Northwest Arkansas, or just relax and soak up the scenery. Approximately 30 minutes from Fort Smith and Fayetteville. The location is on top of the mountain and it does require to drive about 2 miles on a dirt road. Street motorcycles might have a little difficulty getting to the location.
What makes this Lodge unique
It has numerous areas to host a feeding frenzy or cook out. Large dining table (8), Bar stools along bar (5), formal like dining area (4), kitchen table (4), and picnic tables (3).