La Bellevue // Breathtaking Views in Absolute Tranquility / Private Pool(21 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Loft in villa with garden and pool //.
burgundy countryside. About 30 km sweeps the eye of fields, forests, monasteries and farms, in the west of the nature reserve 'Morvan', in the south, overlooking the medieval town Semür en Auxois, and continue towards Beaune.
Imports coming from Sweden and the Rhineland artists
Susanne and Ralf Räde have here specially for reasons of
inspiring location, their studios built 20 years ago in the stone walls of a farm with monumental barn.
Today is this, on the hill of St. Just preferred place of absolute silence about relaxation and contemplation in scenic idyll.
The building is completely dedicated to the south.
Two superimposed studios are compiled through a wrought iron spiral staircase to a loft type
placed, and also offer from the inside out to look directly into the garden and the adjoining vast plain.
The lower living area (50sqm) includes open kitchen, dining area, fireplace, and in the rear of a double. Double bed and separate shower room.
Double bed, spacious living area with couch, separate
Toilets and free-standing bath with view of the landscape.
The entire interior has been created in the (art) crafts, natural stone walls, oak u. Limestone floors, marble mosaic. The furniture exclusively in natural wood.
Outside, our guests will find a garden, incl. Private pool (7.20 m) available. Right at the house of the outdoor dining area, 4- 6 people, the front of the view wall to grill is u. Berth with dining table for 4 people.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 100 m²
- Max. occupancy 4
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Both bedrooms are more or less in the living area integrated (see pictures). The owner wanted to keep the original charm of the spacious studio rooms, which is especially shown in the ground floor by a large-sized limestone mosaic, and on the second floor with oak flooring and studio skylight....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Farm Holidays
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 6 - Jun 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Jul 1 - Sep 1, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 2 - Nov 4, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- No additional mandatory fees
- 40 Euro - Endreinigung, inkl. / final cleaning, incl. / nettoyage fin de séjour,incl..
-- Keine Kaution / No Caution / Pas de Caution
-- Kurtaxe incl. / Visitors txa incl. / Taxe de séjour incluse
-- Brennofenholz: Gratis / firewood free / bois de cheminée gratuit
- 25% Anzahlung / account / acompte
- im Falle einer Stornierung vor dem 30. Tag vor Anreise, erstatten wir Ihnen
die gesammte Anzahlung ohne Bearbeitungsgebühr
- in case of cancelation before the 30 th. day before the
arrival day, we reimburse the whole deposite (account) !
- en cas d`annulation avant le 30ème jour, nous remboursons
la totalité de l `acompte.
- Pool: von Mai - September / from May - September / de Mai - Septembre
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Staint Just is an ancient settlement, which is affiliated to the 2km distant Fain les Moutiers. Here are about 10 farms in intervals, ranked on the hill together.
So you sit here on a beautiful summer evening, maybe a glass of wine and looking at the open countryside to the south.
Behind the last horizon line, so we dream is probably the sea, Marseille, Lavandou, Nice. The course is not true, but there, along this line is the famous wine road of central Burgundy. Nuit St Georges, Beaune etc., where the famous wines of this region are grown. One or the other says to himself, there I go back tomorrow.
Perhaps you can also easily the day's events, overlooking the dark woodland of the nature park 'Morvan' you think of a visit to Avallon and Vezelay with its impressive Basilique 'Saint Madelaine'. Or, on the left, just behind the hill, Montbard, with its structurally interesting Cistercian Abbey 'Abbaye de Fontenay'.
Everywhere in villages and small towns of Burgundy, Tuscany of France, there are interesting churches, mainly in Romanesque style. Right at the foot of the hill St. Just is situated in a walk of 15 min. The old, founded in 650 Moutier St Jean, with its former monastery walls. A visit to the capital Dijon is highly recommended. Magnificent country castles and manors appear here and there, on the way there.
Perhaps you draw the circle tighter, and plans for the next day a bike ride without sacrificing Culture. (Eg. B.Landschloss in Epoisses with an attractive park, 35 min. By bicycle)
Following are some other highlights that are easily accessible by car:
- Montbard and Abbaye de Fontenay '20 min
- 'Alesia' with his impressive new Museum 30 min
- The medieval town of Semur en Auxois 15min
- And Flavigny, with its magnificent stone houses 20 mi
- Chablis and mittelalterl. Noyers 35 min
-. Ancy le Franc, and its Renaissance castle 40 min
- Vezelay with halt in Avallon 45 min
- Not forgetting Dijon, a treat for art lovers of culture 60 min.
- Adventure Park: Animals, Karouselles and swimming pool 30 min
- Forest adventure in Avallon 40 min
- Small outdoor pool in Epoisses 15 min
- Beach on the lake, Lac de Pont 20 min
- A drive along the renowned 'Canal de Bourgogne'
There are numerous castles in the close vicinity. the summer
usually offer interesting exhibitions ....
Private Pool 23 x 10.5 feet
View from the garden
Grill, Terasse- Apero...
View on Moutiers St Jean from the balcony
1. Floor, large doubblebed
1. Floor, towards the balcony
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.