House, 2 Bedrooms + Den, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
Each bedroom has a queen size bed.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Pets allowed - Only 1 pet allowedOnly 1 pet allowed
No smoking - Smoking allowed in gardenSmoking allowed in garden
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 55
- This is a retirement community. Children may visit or stay overnight but cannot be part of rental party.
- Since yards are small and close together, dogs should be outdoors only when renter is home.
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
- english, french
About Janet Laing
I moved to Phoenix in 1994 and am almost a native at this point! My husband and I are both originally from Kansas and although we have lived many places in the US, we have grown to love the west and southwest.
Janet Laing purchased this House in 1994
Why Janet Laing chose Ahwatukee Foothills
After coming to Ahwatukee for a job, I stayed to retire! This was my home until my husband and I bought another home very nearby because we love Ahwatukee. This home is very special to us and we treat it and our guests with utmost care.
What makes this House unique
I love the openness and lightness of the house, the tile floors, the plantation shutters and wood blinds, and the private garden. The house is in a small retirement community where neighbors know each other and where the HOA Board takes good care of the house exterior and landscaping. There is a neighborhood pool and clubhouse just a short walk away and there are frequent social events. The community is in the heart of Ahwatukee and close to local shopping needs, and to larger malls. It is just off I-10 and 20 minutes from the airport.