SPECIAL REDUCED $ 400 A NIGHT - SEE CALENDAR. This two level 1 bedroom Getty House is also a spacious, modern architectural masterpiece set in a tranquil zen bamboo garden and private front yard. The first level features a vaulted ceiling living and dining area with open-plan space, skylit ceilings, encompassing a brand new designer Bosch kitchen, appliances, lounge and entertainment media center areas and an outdoor zen porch area. This second level master bedroom, California king custom-made bed, ensuite bathroom, walk-in tiled shower with steam bath, and a private deck where you can enjoy the Santa Monica sea breezes. Also, there is highly desirable gated parking for your vehicle with private access inside the safe compound grounds. And ideally all of this is located just six walking-blocks from the beach. There is also available an attached unit with its own private bathroom, yard and entrance.
The home was designed by Chu+Gooding Architects, known for their work on the Getty Museum. It features exclusive design elements throughout, highlighted by superb finishes and glamorous detailing in each room. Elegant art and design, sheep skin rugs, polished concrete floor and modern dim-able inset and track lighting create the perfect environment for your stay.
The open-plan living room features a sunken dining area, comfy couches, complete media center and gas fireplace. The floor-to-ceiling sliding glass wall / doors infuse the house with natural light and open out to the tranquil zen-like bamboo couch area with fire pit creating a seamless marriage of indoor/outdoor living.
Enjoy the new designer Bosch fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher and all new appliances; providing one the luxuries of a chef’s kitchen (blender, toaster, extra virgin olive oils and spices to boot.) Everything you need to cook up a storm and serve your guests in style.
The master bedroom upstairs opens to a spacious roof top deck where you can enjoy the ocean breeze and hilltop view. Retreat to your luxurious sexy master suite overlooking Santa Monica and beyond with an enormous in suite his and hers bathroom. And a newly installed steam bath is located in the large walk-in shower.
The downstairs living area also features a single pillow covered single Bed for sleeping, which also opens to the Zen-inspired courtyard, porch area, with lounging seats, a firepit and outdoor grill.
There is also a moveable cot that is great for a child and can be placed anywhere so desired. Guests often choose to put the cot in the upstairs master bedroom, perfect for a child to sleep close to the parents.
- Wifi, lightning fast FiOS with Cable TV, Netflix, etc.
- Playstation 3, vhs deck, dvd deck.
- Apple Cinema Display Monitor with high-end Sound System.
- Apple TV
- Guest Book listing local restaurants and entertainment.
- Solar power, 18 rooftop eco panels.
- Environmentally friendly cleaning products.
- All water in the house is Alkaline filtered. Kitchen faucet has water filtered with reverse osmosis.
We are ideally situated, only 6 short blocks from the beach, among one of the world’s most vibrant and creative communities. The lifestyle of sunshine, beachside glamour and the colorful parade of people, world class coffee and dolphins on the horizon that have made Venice and Santa Monica beaches famous all over the world.
Other nearby attractions include:
- Venice with its famous Muscle Beach and artsy Abbot Kinney Boulevard.
- Santa Monica is popular for Main Street, Third Street Promenade, Beach and Pier.
- Wholefoods Supermarket, the largest in Los Angeles.
- Ocean speedway for bicycling, running, walking and free use of ocean front tennis courts during the week.
- 20 - 30 minutes drive from Los Angeles Airport (LAX)
- A variety of Farmer’s Markets throughout the week and weekends.
- Many great restaurants for yummy casual fine dining.
- Euphoria Loves Rawvolution and Café Gratitude for some raw, vegan & organic food.
- Enough yoga schools and juice bars within walking distance to spark your enlightenment.