Welcome to the holiday home on the Werra
With us you will find relaxation on the Werra in a quiet location on the outskirts of Lauchröden.
When booking the house with 2 people rent the apartment in the attic.
Our house is located in the pedestrian area to Thuringia's second largest river, the Werra. It offers a beautiful view over the Werra valley.
Here you can hike, bike, fish (fishing license from us), take a trip to Eisenach, the village's own Burgruine Brandenburg 'view ,, or just relax a bit.
- Canoe and raft trips, a rental service is in place
- 6 Km in Gerstungen is a swimming pool
- 5 km from the Rennsteig beginning (Hörschel)
- 12 km away is the town of Eisenach, Wartburg, Bach
and Luther House, the Dragon Gorge, where you through narrow
can migrate rocks which Reuter Villa, City Palace Museum,
Churches, Burschenschaftsdenkmal, historic architecture,
Theatres. Located right on the Werra cycle path
- 22 Km in Ruhla are a 850 m long
Summer toboggan run, the Miniaturenpark'mini-a- thür '
the Tobacco Museum, Clock Museum and the
Stalactite / OT Kittelsthal
- Trusethaler waterfall
- Baumkronenpfad in nature Hainich can
- Merkers Mine Adventure / Rhön invites to
Visit the disused potash mine underground by
For children :
-Märchenhöhle To Walldorf / Rhon, the dwarf Park, the
Adventure Tabarz, riding on the Clausberg.
- Donkey ride to Wartburg.
We are looking forward to your visit,
Anja and Andre Wittig