Cabin, 4 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8 maximum)
This is a 4 bedroom cabin, with beds to sleep up to 8 comfortably. We do have a maximum occupancy of 8 guests. 2 QUEEN BEDS 4 TWIN BEDS NOTE - 2 twins can be put together to convert to a king-size bed
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Child friendly, NOT infant/toddler safety proofedChild friendly, NOT infant/toddler safety proofed
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Parking Ordinance - 3 cars max. The city of SLT has a $1,000 FINE for parking on street/street-front or on the dirt. Parking on paved driveway ONLY.
- 3 vehicle maximum per the city of SLT’s new parking ordinance. Both the owner and the renter will be fined up to $1,000 for exceeding 3 vehicles.
- No trash/garbage or recycling to be left outside at all. The city will give citation of $1,000 to guest for trash/garbage or recycling left outside.
Hosted by FrankAsk a question
I am a father of two, and I live on the San Francisco Peninsula, California.
Why Frank chose Bijou Pines
After a long search for the perfect cabin getaway in South Lake Tahoe, I was very happy to find my home away from home, in 'Bijou Pines'. It was everything that I was looking for; A quaint woodsy atmosphere, with all of the Tahoe Charm. A neighborhood of Historic Tahoe Cabins from the 1930's and 1940's, but with all of the conveniences of home. On a double lot with plenty of space to enjoy the scenery, yet within walking distance to shops dining, Saweway and Starbucks!
What makes this cabin unique
We enjoy all of the beauty that South Lake Tahoe has to offer. Relaxing at the cabin, swimming at the pool just down the block, bike riding, taking walks on the beach just around the corner, hiking to the waterfalls at Fallen Leaf lake, having BBQ's at the cabin, shopping, dining out, and the night life at the casinos.