House - 3 Bedrooms - 2 Baths - (Sleeps 6)
Beds: Queen (3)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - No children under 12 years of age.No children under 12 years of age.
Smoking allowed - Smoking is permitted outside the house only.Smoking is permitted outside the house only.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- We will abide by local, state, national regulations regarding COVID-19 pandemic, including changing or retroactive booking/reservation regulations.
- Guests agree to abide by current guidelines regarding the usage of personal protective equipment (PPE), social distancing and other guidelines.
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
I'm recently retired after working 17 years at Emory University in Atlanta in the Communications and Marketing division. I was born and raised in Jacksonville Florida, but I've lived in several places in the US and a few places overseas. I currently split time between the Asheville area and Atlanta. My family has been coming to the NC mountains for almost 60 years and I have family in the Asheville area. I'm a potter and printmaker.
David purchased this house in 2002
Why David chose Fairview
I bought this house because the views are spectacular, the area is beautiful, and it's nestled in the woods. It's very private, but it's also close to Asheville which has always been a fun, interesting and creative town. There are some many outdoor and indoor activities in the area.
What makes this house unique
This is a magical, private, rejuvenating place. It's amazing how absolutely quiet it is. It's beautiful and comfortable in all seasons. It's our vacation home, too so it feel like a home, not a rental. We've been renting the house for over 16 years and some of our guests have been coming back every year for over 10 years, which should tell you something about the place. It's amazing to be in a place with fast WiFi, hundreds of TV channels, but also feel like you're in a private, quiet wooded environment.