Cabin, 3 Bedrooms + 2 Baths (Sleeps 6)
(2) Queen size Beds, (1) log style bunk beds, (1) roll away bed.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Child in top bunk must be at least 6 years old.Child in top bunk must be at least 6 years old.
No smoking - Thank you for not smoking.Thank you for not smoking.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Send me copy of your driver's license & a utility bill with same address for security purposes.
- Thank you!
Hosted by JeanAsk a question
Dale and Jean have always enjoyed country life. Although they live near Charlotte, High Country Haven provides a wonderfully relaxing mountain retreat to share with friends and family until they plan to retire there. They welcome you to escape and enjoy their cozy mountain home.
Jean purchased this house in 2007
What makes this house unique
Often times, at dusk, you will see a family of deer leaping through the the front yard of the beautifully landscaped 3 acres. After sunset, the privacy of the woods and lack of street lights allow you to clearly gaze at the millions of twinkling stars in the dark night sky. Although you have seclusion, you are only a few miles from Ingles grocery store, Walmart and Lowes, as well as many restaurants and site seeing destinations. 30 minutes from Boone and 45 minutes from Blowing Rock.