San Vito Costa Rica Mountain Home(2 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
House, 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 7)
The sun rises are so incredible that you will want to get up, grab your coffee (grown locally) and sit on the veranda each morning. A trip to Panama is a mere 30 minute drive.
If it is chilly at night, start a fire and enjoy the Spanish tiled fireplaces. Need TV, we have satellite SkyTV with many music channels as well.
Drive here, take a bus directly from San Jose into the center of San Vito or fly to Golfito or Coto 47 and cab it up to San Vito. Car rentals are available in Golfito.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2003
- Max. occupancy 7
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
- Limited Accessibility
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- This 2 year old house is on 7 acres, walking distance from Wilson Botanical Gardens, has incredible views of Volcan Baru, gardens everywhere, a small stream, handmade furniture, huge veranda and outdoor furniture. We are 45 minutes from Coto 47 airport and 75 from Golfito. A full-time caretaker and his family lves on site 250 feet from the main house. We have cows and chickens for fresh milk and eggs. No a/c or heat is needed but we have 2 fireplaces for your enjoyment and a stock of wood. Our property manager is English speaking and can pick you up from town. Taxis are available to and from town if you do not have a car. No phone line but cell service is perfect. Our website www.sanvitohome.com will show you pictures. We are 30 minutes from the Panamanian border crossing at Rio Sereno, the easiest, quickest border crossing....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Linens Provided:
- Mobile Phone:
- Cooking Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2002
- Primary: +1 2398239525 cell number
- Secondary: +1 8002538428 work number
Front of House
Living room fireplace
Front of House view
Fountain in Front of House
View from House
Front of house
Huge veranda across entire front
Master Bedroom with Fireplace
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Friday, April 28, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.