About the property
- Condo1173 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay5 - 14 nights
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-5)
TOP TEN REASONS TO RENT OUR CONDO
1. Top-Rated Condo at Haleakala Shores - Read the many five-star reviews listed in the 'Traveler Reviews' section from real people that have actually stayed at our condo.
2. Large Penthouse - Nearly 1200 sq. ft. with 16-foot vaulted ceilings give a magnificent sense of spaciousness that is only available in a top floor unit. Windows in every room allow abundant sunlight and tropical breezes.
3. View, View, View!!! - 180° panoramic ocean-facing views, including the islands of Lana'i and Kaho'olawe. Evening sunsets are spectacular and warm the heart.
4. Best Location within Haleakala Shores - Whether in the condo or on the large lanai, our unit has the most privacy of all units. The condo overlooks the inviting pool and serene tropical gardens - not noisy streets, parking lots and driveways.
5. Beautifully Renovated - Granite counters, fine wood cabinetry, porcelain tile, warm decorator colors; expanded master bath suite. The comfortable furnishings enhance the stylish Hawaiian decor.
6. Kitchen is a Cook’s Delight - Fully-equipped for your cooking needs...whether preparing a gourmet meal or warming take-out; high-end stainless appliances; well-organized.
7. Creature Comforts Galore - WiFi, 43” flat screen TV, Free instant Netflix movies, DVD, stereo system, AC, full-sized washer/dryer (not mini-size found in many units), Free long distance calls to U.S. and Canada, beach towels, beach chairs, coolers and more...
8. Clean and Tidy - We take this seriously! Quality control checks typically found in the best hotels are performed to assure your comfort and happiness.
9. Location on Maui - Directly across from Kamaole III Beach Park, one of Maui’s best beaches. Walking distance to restaurants and shopping. Near Wailea’s luxury shopping, resorts and world-class golf.
10. Friendly, On-Island, Guest-Oriented Owners - take pride in their ownership and enjoy sharing this special place with others.
Imagine yourself sitting on the lanai of this well-appointed condo while you watch a stunning sunset after a magical day of swimming and snorkeling at the beach, or maybe relaxing by the pool. Dinner could be a barbeque poolside or fine dining at one of the many nearby restaurants. It will be your choice. Your getaway, your vacation home in sunny and beautiful Maui awaits your arrival.
Keywords: Condominium, Penthouse, Kihei, Maui, Ocean View, Sunsets
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 13, 2018
Purchasing our condo in 2008 was a dream come true. We had been vacationing in Maui for years and had always hoped to have a place of our own. The condo was in need of an upgrade, but it was in an excellent location and had a great floor plan with plenty of space. We set about making it our tropical retreat - stylish, yet comfortable. In 2009 we did a major renovation with high-quality finishes and contents - things that we would want in our own home. In 2013 we did a further renovation and purchased additional new furniture. We are constantly improving and tweaking things to make the condo even better. After several years of traveling to the condo multiple times per year from California, we decided that we wanted to be in Maui full-time. In March of 2012 when we left Maui, we returned to California and sold our home there. Then we sold, gave away or donated 80% of our things and moved to Maui where we bought a house not far from the condo. We were settled in our new home by June of 2012. It was a wild time, but we could not be happier. Our goal with this condo is to provide our guests with a very clean and comfortable Maui experience with a lot of style and high-end touches thrown in. We have traveled a lot and know what we like and and what we miss when away from home. We strive to anticipate the needs of our guests and provide them with all they may require. We are on-island owners and pay close attention to all of the details, big or small. We want our guests to walk into the condo and say, 'Wow.' And many do just that. Providing this tropical oasis to our guests has been very rewarding and the guest reviews we receive give us great satisfaction. We invite you to contact us to discuss this special place on Maui.
Joseph purchased this Condo in 2008
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
We loved everything about this condo for us and our two kids. The location is ideal for accessing all of the numerous beaches in South Maui. After visiting every last inch of this island, we are glad we choose this area. The full size washer and dryer were very handy and the kitchen was fully stocked. There is a ton of space in this condo and on the lanai. Most importantly this condo was spotless, quiet, and had amazing views!! Will definitely book here again!
Big, clean, relaxing, quiet and great views
This is our second visit to Joseph and Marlowe's penthouse suite in Kihei. Our decision to return supports our favorable impressions of the suite, it's location, amenities and the owner's good management and communication. We have two teens and both times found the size of the suite ideal for our family of 4 full sized people. The shared second bedroom with bath is perfect for older kids. The suite is very well maintained - clean, furniture and beds in excellent condition, fully stocked kitchen. Joseph is efficient and professional with his communication. I like working with folks who approach their rentals as a business and both visits we felt very confident in our dealings with him. Not all interactions with rental owners have been as great as the ones we have enjoyed with Joseph and Marlowe. Location is at our preferred, quieter end of Kihei but walkable to restaurants and Kam III and easy drive to Wailea beaches and amenities. The complex is closely monitored by a resident manager and is very quiet despite it's size. The suite has nice views of the water and sunsets. With windows and doors open and use of ceiling fans, the cross breeze is lovely though A/C exists if you prefer that route. Lanai is large and we ate on it at most meals. Complex pool is popular and clean as are the bbq areas around it. Accessible garbage chute on each floor and ability to recycle cans/some plastic. I'd love to see more recycling options though don't know what challenges may exist on Maui in this regard. As with last time the only hitch is the narrow, designated parking space on a hill. But this time around I developed a system and mastered that thing! You can do it too! Rent this place if you are lucky enough to get the dates you need. Highly recommend.
Fantastic well stocked condo with great location
We had a great time at this place:
-very well stocked kitchen with sharp knives, all cooking utensils/tools and condiments
-ceiling fans where-ever you wanted them and attic fan to rapidly cool down in the evening
-very clean, modern and well decorated
-great communication before and during stay
Home away from home February 6-20 2018
Joseph and Marlowe provide everything you need to enjoy your Maui experience.The condo is beautiful and the view from the lanai is great to sit and watch the sunsets.The kitchen is so well equipped that cooking is a breeze.I would recommend this wonderful condo for a stress free holiday .Sharon (Vancouver).
Fantastic time in Kihei
The condo was really big, great floor plan. The kitchen was super well equipped, we cooked breakfast, packed lunches, and cooked dinners there. There are beach chairs and everything you need. It is a nice location across Kamaole 3 which we enjoyed walking to in a few minutes and checking out turtles everyday, and the view from the Laina was open and nice. Really great!!!
Great location and value, all the amenities you need and excellent landlords.
This is the second time we have stayed here, we love it. It is truly a 2 minute walk to Kamole 3 beach, with great swimming and some of the best snorkeling in Kihei. The Condo is well equipped and laid out, while I was cooking wondering if they had some utensil I needed, it always seemed to be right where I looked for it... very nicely done, gentleman. Comfortable and clean, like home.
Experience the abundant wildlife of Maui. Whether you are whale watching, swimming amongst giant sea turtles or snorkeling with exotic tropical fish there is something for everyone.
Additional information about rental rates
*Discounted rate may apply for extended stays. Stays of less than 5 nights will be considered to fill gaps in booking calendar. Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. HI TaxID# TA-017-087-4880-01; GE-017-087-4880-01