About the property
- Apartment538 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 nights
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
This designed apartment (2 bedrooms, 50 m2, we limit rent to 4 guests. Ask specifically for up to 5-6 guests) offers open views on Paris from 3 windows. It is located in a Montmartre 19th century building.
The architect has significantly transformed the apt from its initial plan. The bathroom changed location, and a kitchen bar was installed in the living room. He chose vibrant red colors to design the living space, and a touch of yellow for the bedrooms. The grey colors used in bathroom and kitchen bring a touch of refinement. All the floor is made of traditional oak.
• On entrance, a bright corridor serves the bathroom on the left and a tall windows with a view over Paris on the right. At the end of the corridor are located, front and left the 2 bedrooms and right the living room & kitchen.
• The 1st bedroom offers a queen size bed a large mirror and closets. The bedroom window has a view over the calm rue d’Orchampt (semi pedestrian).
• The second bedroom is wider. It also offers a queen size bed, an antique mirror and a valuable engraved wooden wardrobe. The window also opens on rue d’orchampt.
• The living room is on the right side. Flooded with light, it opens on Paris roofs through its 2 windows. It is equipped with a nice wooden table that sit up to 6 guests, a sofa corner (convertible for 2 on request only) and a kitchen bar. The furniture was designed specifically for the apt.
• The bathroom is covered with elegant grey tiles. Although not spacious, is offers a bathtub with shower, a nice sink and mirror and toilets. It is lit with sun light thanks to a translucent sliding door.
As can be seen on the photos, the apartment completely redesigned recently. There is one figlt of stair to reach it.
As a bonus, Phone calls to land lines in France, and to US, Canada and Australia are generally free. It is also true for more than 50 countries. More over, calls to cell phones towards specific countries (often US & Canada) may also be free. Ask us for detail as it may vary with time and policies of operators.
The street is one of the highest rated streets in Montmartre. nearby you will find the Sacre Coeur basilic, the Place du Tertre, many romantic artists studios. and the famous place du bateau Lavoir. This is where many famous artists lived, PICASSO, MODIGLIANI, Albert CAMUS, Max JACOB.
SACRE COEUR church is 3 mn walking distance. Les abbesses, the trendy part of Montmartre is just down the square: many restaurants, shops and nice café terraces. The ABBESSES SUBWAY station is 2 mn walk. PIGALLES & BLANCHE stations are only 3 mn away. This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It stays 15 mn by subway to most interesting Paris locations AND is a very charming & restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums...
Last point, we are staying 1 block away. We are here if you need help.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, french
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
Why Property Manager chose Clignancourt
The apt is uniquely situated in a calm and charming street. The view over Paris from many windows is unique.
Local Services & Businesses
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
We loved it!
We visited for 5 nights and what we enjoyed most was the two beautiful bedrooms with windows that we could sit in and look out on the street when we weren't out and strolled on Montmartre. Tour Eiffel was also visible from our living room window. Bathroom was nice and the heated water did not ever finish. We were happy with everything in the apartment!
Great location in the heart of Montmartre! Beautiful view over Paris and the Eiffel Tower!
Located on a small Montmartre cobblestone street, near shops, quaint restaurants and bars and close to public transportation, this spacious 2 bedroom apartment has comfortable beds, a modern bathroom, appropriate basic kitchen appliances and supplies and an amazing view over Paris from the living room/kitchen. Pretty spectacular at night with the focus on a glittering Eiffel Tower!
Some issues during our three weeks' stay included our inability to regulate the heat in one of the bedrooms and in the kitchen, difficulties sleeping due to loud neighbours and tourists and on two consecutive nights the filming of a television program. Most importantly, difficulties communicating with family and friends due to very poor to inexistent WiFi connexion. Replacing the strange indoor outdoor straw flooring in the kitchen/living room would also make this area as pleasant and attractive as the bedroom areas.
I am sure all these issues can be addressed and would make the Ravignan apartment the perfect place to stay when visiting Paris.
Inbeau Paris has a light, airy apartment with breathtaking views of Paris. Location is wonderful, right in the heart of Montmartre yet not among the tourists. We stayed with our two teenage sons for three weeks and were perfectly comfortable. The kitchen is adequate for making very good meals, and the local shops have anything you could want. Great place!
Small but clean apartment located in the heart of Monmartre- to let you see what it's like to live among the neighborhood, not a touristy hotel. Personnel were extrememly helpful and friendly. We would highly recommend it.
We rented this apartment and another apartment in the same building for a week and could not have had a better time. We loved the fantastic views and all the natural light in the apartment. The neighborhood is great - you really feel like you are living in Paris but you still have access to lots of subways and restaurants. You do have a short walk up a hill from the subway to the apartment but we didn't mind it too much. We would stay here again!
Perfect Location, Safe, and Clean
We enjoyed our stay in Paris, the apartment was in the perfect location for our trip. It was clean and safe, rooms were a nice size, and kitchen/living area window had a great view (other than having fog due to time of year). We stayed the last week in December, and did experience a problem with the heat twice. They were very responsive when we contacted them, and did what they could to help us at the time. Even though inconvenienced we still were pleased with the rental. InBeauParis quickly and without question talked to the owner who compensated for the heat issue.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- We may accept 3 days stays : simply send us a mail for 4 days and add actual dates in the comment. -Additionally, we would like to mention: • Electricity, heating is included (not included only in case of monthly rental). • Internet is included • Phone is free to many destinations (US, Canada landlines & cells please ask for details) • Full end of stay cleaning is mandatory and is included (includes Linen&Towels) • Paris City tax of 0,83€/day/guest charged on behalf of Paris City is included - Tax/Handling charges will depend on payment way - Rates may change at any time. Rates vary depending on season, nbr of guests if applicable, occupation & owner. - Damage protection will be requested with 2nd and last payment - For specific apartments, depending on the agreement with the owner, our cancelation policy might differ from that of VRBO / HomeAway. Please ask us to know more. - Note that this site automatic estimated quote system calculates rents in a basic way : it may result in higher quote for 6 days than for 7 days or other discrepancies. Therefore, we may resend a detailed quote with description, & process via mail.