About the property
- House3502 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
3500 sq ft house with 5 Bedrooms & 5 Bathrooms. Has a Big Patio & Rooftop Patio
* see Rates for the times of the year where you can rent 2 nights and get the 3rd night for $150. If interested in the 3rd night special during your stay, please call or text for details. Reminiscent of a southern Mediterranean village, Las Gaviotas is a pristine, picturesque and secure oceanfront development nestled along the breathtaking Baja coast. White and tan colored plaster homes with brilliant colored tile and red clay roofs are strategically terraced along cobblestone streets directly overlooking the ocean. It is a haven of rest and relaxation as well as fun in the sun for all ages just 25 miles south of the border, six miles south of Rosarito Beach, and one mile north of Puerto Nuevo.
Panoramic ocean front views from this house render it a prime choice for those who enjoy 'la dolce vida' or 'the sweet life'. Elegant furnishings with a modern flare make it ideal for entertaining with its 3 outdoor patio areas. Our place is ideal for large families, a group of friends or multiple couples who enjoy relaxing together. We invite you to visit our luxurious 3500 square foot home. You will not be disappointed!
The top floor has an ocean view living room with a fireplace, full kitchen, dining room, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, patio/balcony and a rooftop balcony.
* KITCHEN: Our kitchen has over 50 feet of tile countertop. Fully-equipped with modern appliances. Full oven and stovetop, microwave, double sink, large refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, toaster oven, coffee maker, blender, mixer, dishes, utensils, pots and pans.
* LIVING ROOM: Vaulted ceilings with skylights. It has a circular leather sofa, a 32” TV with DVD/CD player, ceiling fan and a fireplace. The sliding glass doors open up to the balcony and the ocean. Sit and enjoy the view of the ocean and hear the roar of the waves.
* MASTER BEDROOM: KING-SIZED bed, dresser, two nightstands, ceiling fan/light, and cable TV (27' TV). The sliding glass doors open up to the balcony and the ocean. Lie on the bed and enjoy the view of the ocean and hear the roar of the waves. This bedroom has its own bathroom with tub/shower.
* BEDROOM #2: QUEEN-SIZED bed, ceiling fan/light, night stand and mirrored closet doors. This bedroom has its own bathroom.
* BEDROOM #3:This upstairs upstairs has a bunk bed with a full mattress on the bottom and a twin mattress on the top. There is also a trundle bed that has two twin mattresses. This room can sleep up to 5 children or 4 adults. Its bathroom is right next door.
* DINING ROOM: One formal table that has 12 chairs. This room has stained glass windows, a ceiling fan/light and 3 additional bar stools that line the kitchen countertop.
* BALCONY: Two patio tables with 12 chairs and a charcoal barbeque. You can check out the surf from here or go to the rooftop patio and get the best ocean view on the block.
The bottom floor has a living room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, patio and one car garage w/ washer/dryer.
*LIVING ROOM has a sofa, loveseat, Cable TV with a 50” flat screen TV & DVD, and a ceiling fan/light.
* KITCHEN: Our kitchen has over 30 feet of tile countertop. Fully-equipped with modern appliances. Full oven and stovetop, microwave, sink, large refrigerator, toaster oven, coffee maker, blender, dishes, utensils, pots and pans.
* MASTER BEDROOM: KING-SIZED bed, dresser, two nightstands, ceiling fan, and cable TV (32' TV). This bedroom has its own bathroom with a jacuzzi tub/shower.
* BEDROOM #2: QUEEN-SIZED bed, ceiling fan/light, built in book shelves and night stands with lamps. This bedroom has its own bathroom with shower stall.
The private beach, oceanfront pool, soothing hot tub, tennis, and volleyball courts are just a few yards from our door. Explore the tidal pools, lie on the sand beach, relax at the pool, fish from the jetty, or hit the surf with your friends. Due to the mild climate, the possibilities for relaxation and enjoyment are endless all year round. You will not be disappointed! Check out the over 30 comments from previous guests at the 'Traveler Reviews' icon at the top of the page. You can also check out the two other 6 bedroom houses we have at Las Gaviotas at vrbo for #s 35219 and 19642.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
We are a family of 6 that lives in San Diego but we make the short drive across the border to Baja quite often. We love being near the ocean.
Owner purchased this House in 2004
Why Owner chose Las Gaviotas
This house in Las Gaviotas is less than one hour drive from our house in San Diego. Las Gaviotas is a great get away that is right on the coast, a few miles south of Rosarito.
What makes this House unique
This house has 5 bedroom and 5 bathrooms along with 2 kitchens and 2 living rooms. It is over 3500 square feet. Our second floor patio and balcony offer great 180 degree ocean views. You can then go up to our roof top deck and you will get even better views. Fom our house, you can walk down our cobblestone street and paved path for less than a minute and you will be right in front of the ocean. Walk another minute or two and you will be on the Las Gaviotas beach.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Wonderful Time in Las Gaviotas
We had such a great time at 16 Los Pelicanos Oeste. The house is huge and easily fit all of 9 us with room to spare. The weather was awesome, we could walk down to the beach easily and hung out there all day. Also got to explore Puerto Nuevo and checked out some of the great restaurants there. Rob and Virginia were great at giving us helpful information to ensure our trip was a success. Would absolutely stay there again!
We went out for my 50th with 4 other couples. The house was awesome. Sleeping arrangements and space were perfect. Great outside deck. Everything we needed was right at our fingertips. The community is beautiful! Some of the wives were nervous about entering Mexico. They had a great time! We will definitely be coming back
Peaceful and re-energizing!
This property might as well be two full houses, one on top of the other. Each floor has its own kitchen and living room, wifi is excellent. The views from the second floor balcony are breathtaking! Sunset was so nice to watch! We even saw the green flash! Beds are comfortable,. Las Gaviotas is quiet, which is what we wanted. We had a wonderful time there. We will stay there again and recommend it to our friends and family!
Great relaxing oasis
Great place with breathtaking view every morning I got up and opened my window.. place is fully furnished and up to date apliances. . Having a private beach, pool, spa and a safe place with security 24/7 . Can't wait to come back and relax and unwind. .. thank you robert for a great place. See you soon. ..
Clean. Spacious. Close to the beach and pool.
Clean and comfortable and totally easy to check in. Good location. Beautiful views from balcony. Would totally stay here again!
Your spacious home was perfect for our family! It had everything we needed to feel at home.
Thank you for the opportunity to stay at your home. We especially enjoyed the roof top deck and patio.
The scenic views, private accommodations, and serene environment provide tranquil respite from the cumulative stress in our hectic daily lifestyles. Ultimately, it is a haven of rest and relaxation as well as fun in the sun for all ages just 25 miles south of the border, six miles south of Rosarito Beach, 3 miles south of Fox Studios and one mile north of Puerto Nuevo, the famous lobster village. Other Activities: shopping, Boating, Parasailing,
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and New Years have a 4 night minimumn at $475 per night. Christmas has a 3 night minimum at $325 per night. Non-weekend rentals during the summer season do not require a 4 night minimum. Our house is ideal for families, couples or a group of friends getting together but we do not rent to groups under 25 years old.