1 bedroom - King Loft, sofa bed, 1.5 bath, perfect for two
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter: 21 - 2121
- You MUST drive an SUV or Truck for automatic booking. Absolutely no motorcycles or sports cars (they simply won't make it). No parties/ Max 2 persons
- No loud music after 10pm
- All pets must be approved. If your pet is approved, please clean up after them.
About Susan Todd
Having grown up in San Antonio, I have always been close to the Texas Hill Country. This cabin was built by my father over a period of years. He used local craftsmen and took his time to make it the perfect retirement cabin. It is truly charming.
Susan Todd purchased this House in 1993
Why Susan Todd chose Pipe Creek
After my father passed, I considered the options for this cabin and ultimately decided that my father would have wanted to share the serene beauty and privacy offered by this property with others. It is my first and only short term rental properly. Fortunately, those that have stayed here treat it as if it were their own. I am always surprised at the manner in which I find the cabin after guests leave. It is always is such great condition.
What makes this House unique
One of the reasons I decided to keep the cabin is because the views from the top of this hill are spectacular and there are not many hills like this one. The hill is like a peninsula and the cabin is at the top and VERY end of the road. It is a 360 degree view. Utterly private. There is a video on You tube and the Pipe Creek Cabin Facebook page that gives you an arial view of the cabin. It is spectacular. If you prefer to book the cabin directly thru me you can. Just send me a message.