About an hour's drive south of Munich is the idyllic village Walchensee. Surrounded by the Bavarian alpine village situated on the banks of the mountain lake of the same name. Its proximity to the sea and the mountains offers a wide range for many different leisure activities. They range from excursions through the attractive region, about the stunning views from the Herzogstandbahn or located in Viking Village. Also a boat rental is within walking distance.
In winter, the nearby ski resorts of Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Mittenwald, Lenggries, Saalfeld (A) u. V. M. easy to reach by car. In good snow conditions the Herzogstandbahn in Walchensee is open. Cross-country skiers will find the neighboring Alpenwelt Karwendel a real ski paradise. The neighboring town of Wallgau is known as the home of multiple biathlon world champion Magdalena Neuner. The 150 km of groomed cross-country trails promise an inexhaustible pleasure. In addition to skiing and cross-country skiing, you can also try out your skating skills on the ice rink in Walchensee.
The apartment is located in an apartment complex directly on the Walchensee. Here you can relax, use the leisure facilities in the village or the on-site swimming pool (with countercurrent system) and the sauna. The 2-room apartment on the ground floor of the building and can accommodate up to four people. The comfortably furnished apartment has been renovated in summer 2016 and furnished in a rustic yet modern style. In a master bedroom for our guests is a double bed with comfortable mattresses and a spacious cabinet. The pull-out couch in the living room still offers two more sleeps. The dining area with traditional furniture invites you to linger. The wonderful view of one of the largest alpine lakes you can while having breakfast in the morning sun on the terrace. Fresh rolls or the new newspaper can be found in the small village shop next door. Your daily program you can finish for example, by a dinner on the terrace of the adjacent restaurants.
- Incl. Use of the lake bottom piece with a panoramic terrace, lawn, playground, swimming pier and BBQ
- Restaurants: Restaurant Post censure (in the house), restaurant Seestüberl in Walchensee (2 minutes), many traditional restaurants in Wallgau and Kochel am See,
- Shops: village shop in Walchensee (2 minutes), food markets in Wallgau or Kochel.
- Own parking in front of the building
- Washer / dryer in the basement available (coin operated)
- Swimming pool (with countercurrent system) and sauna (coin operated) in the basement of the building
Please note that out of consideration for allergy sufferers in our apartment no pets are allowed.
The rental price includes:
- final cleaning
- linen package (1 set of bed linen incl. Towels per person / stay)
- Tourist tax (In the Tourist Info you will receive your guest card after submission of the registration form. The tourist tax
will be charged accordingly via us and is therefore incl.)