|Space||1,400 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
~~ Great Park City location - close to 3 world class ski resorts and minutes from Park City's historic Main Street
A mountain retreat for your Park City vacation! Sunny and bright; this beautiful, large condo lives like a home; your group will love it. Two large bedrooms and a large loft provide plenty of space. The family room has been beautifully decorated with comfy leather furniture and tasteful mountain decor, it is complemented by a large flatscreen HDTV & DVD player, fireplace, and mountain views - a great place to relax after a day on the slopes. A well equipped kitchen and dining room with fabulous views. Your own private hot tub with mountain views is the place to start après ski and is located right on your own private deck.
You will love the King Master Suite beautifully decorated with mountain decor and its own balcony and flatscreen HDTV. The spacious second bedroom has beautiful new furniture, queen bedding & flatscreen HDTV. The third bedroom has twin beds and is a large loft configuration with plenty of space for the children to play games and have their own space, accessed through second bedroom. Two and a half bathrooms provide a spot for everyone on hectic mornings. Convenient Washer & Dryer make quick work of snowy clothes. Large closets give everyone a place to store all of their gear.
This condo is centrally located in Park City. Park City Mountain Resort is 1.5 miles away. Deer Valley is 3 miles away. The Canyons at Park City is 4 miles away. Shops, restaurants, theaters, and stores are so convenient. This condo is located on the free city shuttle route - which can take you anywhere in Park City.
We can share the local's secret to discounted lift tickets and gear rentals.
If there is someone in your group that isn't a downhill skier or boarder - no problem! Cross country ski trails, snow shoeing, sleigh rides, snowmobiling, skating, antiqueing, museums, galleries & shops are all nearby.
This property is a great home base for your Park City vacation. A great start to a great vacation!
Our family loves its Park City vacations and can't decide if we enjoy summer or winter more! We know you will love this great vacation home and we enjoy sharing it with you.
We have raised our children here and can't wait to enjoy our second home with future generations.
Nicole purchased this townhome in 2005
This beautiful property has so much space around it which allows us to really enjoy the mountains and beauty of Park City.
We had a wonderful stay at this condo and would happily return next time we visit. It's best features are:
1. Excellent neighborhood and location, close to all, which is serviced by the free public transit system. Buses to Park City Ski Resort leave every 20 minutes and the bus stop is just a quick 3 minute walk from the condo. It's 15 minute bus ride to the "Payday Lift" and 20 minutes to the "Town Lift". Canyons Cabriolet takes between 20 to 30 minutes depending on time of day. We enjoyed the bus ride which always ran on schedule and preferred being a short distance away from the hustle bustle of historic Park City Main Street. ( about 1.5 miles away) . The condo is in a quiet well established development known as the "Raquet Club" which was built in the late 1970s and has spacious lawns from which one enjoys pleasant views. There is also a large gym and exercise facility just a block or two from the condo which allows guests to purchase a day pass ( $10 to $12 depending upon the exercise class) .
2. The condo has a large hot tub on its first floor exterior deck which we used daily after skiing. It was fairly private with partial screening from pine trees and the large lawn beyond.
3. There is also a ground floor washer dryer which was very handy.
4. There are 3 bedrooms total with 3 bathrooms which was very spacious for our small family of three and the unit would easily accommodate a larger family comfortably. The third bedroom does not have its own door as it is more of a loft area accessed by carpeted stairs inside the 2nd bedroom. As such, the 2nd and 3rd bedroom is similar to a multi-level suite and ideal for parents who want proximity to younger kids while still enjoying some privacy.
5. The Condo is well equipped with plenty of blankets and bedding and a television in each bedroom..
6 WIFI works well and the owner was immediately responsive to all our requests.
The condo decor and appliances are dated and could use some refreshing, but overall everything was clean and in good working order. So, while you will NOT find chic decor, nor granite counters, nor state of the art appliances, instead you WILL find very comfortable accommodations where you can relax and have lots of fun.
Last point- the Owner was very nice and let us bring our small 12 pound dog ( fully house-trained and non-shedding). You can inquire with the owner as to whether they will allow pets as this is likely case by case.
Great place to stay. Close to all the ski areas, groceries, restaurants, etc. Very clean with lots of room for family. After 6 days I even got to where I didn't need a GPS any more :(, I'm old...
Myself and 3 buddy's had a great guys trip to Park City for super bowl weekend. Nicole's place was great, very spacious and the hot tub was perfect. It was a couple miles from the resorts and town but there is a free shuttle every 20min that goes to both so that worked out great. My only complaint would be about the size and quality of picture on the tv in the living room. On any regular weekend I probably wouldn't have even turned the tv on so I understand why this isn't really a focus for a ski place. But since it was super bowl weekend, it would have been nice to have something a littler better. Other than that everything was great and I would definitely stay again!
Cozy and comfortable with plenty of space as advertised. Gas fireplace. Hot tub right out the back door. Private garage for car and ski equipment. Plenty of extra towels, sheets and blankets. We did all 3 areas (DR, PC and Canyons) in 4 days. Highly recommneded. If you like to read, bring a reading lamp. Kitchen is well stocked.
Great place for 4-6 people to enjoy the local fun. Snowboarded at Park City Mountain and the Canyons. Shopped and dined in downtown Park City. Great bus system allowed us to get around with a vehicle; short walk (about 150 yards) from the Condo to the bus stop. Really enjoyed the hot tub after a full day on the slopes. Owners were very friendly and easy to deal with; everything went off without a hitch. My Park City vacation even exceeded my very high expectations.
Our group of 5 friends had a great ski vacation at this condo. Pictures on the VRBO site are accurate. Everything worked and unit was clean. Hot tub was GREAT after a hard day of skiing! Enclosed garage was a plus as we never had to remove snow from the car. Shuttle bus stop is about 100-150 yards away and runs every 20 minutes although we had a car and used it exclusively. I cannot think of anything negative about this condo and would rent again if I returned to Park City.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|