Our house in Kalkar, Germany is in the village Hönnepel, just 100 meters from the river. It can accommodate 4 people and by the location in a cul de sac lot of rest for recovery.
The 120 square meter house is luxuriously furnished and the ground floor has a hallway, guest toilet, a laundry room with washing machine and a spacious area with living room, dining room and kitchen. is fenced the entire house by a garden and a privet hedge that provides much privacy. The existing floor heating throughout the house ensures that you will not get cold feet in winter.
The nearby Kernwasser Wonderland is like the Rhine reached in a few minutes. As nearby attractions to offer the Wisseler See the Wisseler dunes and the Rhine promenade z. B. in Rees and Emmerich. The Dutch border is approximately 15 minutes car within easy reach.
Our house is the starting point for hiking and exploratory-endings of the surrounding area, but also for cycling on the two-country route Euregio Rhein-Maas or the mansion-route on Maas and Niers for our guests.
We keep you cycling maps and a wide range of Touristenin-formation brochures ready to assist you in planning your stay according to their individual needs.
For further information we have collected in "Tours" for you.
Whether alone, in pairs or away as a family, with us you can let your mind wander to relax and gather new impressions and experiences.
Please note that this is a NON-SMOKING HOUSE at our well-kept. Pets are not allowed.
Free Wi-Fi internet access throughout the house and garden. From mid-February 50,000 DSL.
• fridge freezer
• convection oven, 4 ceramic hobs
• Coffee Makers (Filters & Pads)
• Water heater
• cutlery, plates, glasses etc.
• pots, bowls, pans
• Basic equipment salt, pepper, vinegar, oil, sugar
• Dish and dishcloths
• Cozy sofa, can be used as additional sleeping accommodation if required
• Flat screen TV 37 inches
• DVD Player
• Small stereo
• Selection of DVD movies
Bath / WC
• Towels / bath towels 1 x per person
• Hair dryer
• corner bath
• Beds made
• 1 double bed 180 x 200
• dressing room with mirror
• Bedroom with single bed 90 x 200
• Bedroom with 2 single beds 90 x 200
• Terrace furnished with table and 4 chairs, cushions
• Grill with ignition aid
• 2 wooden sunloungers with cushions, 1 aluminum lounger
• sandbox "shell"
• garden bench
• 2 vacuum cleaners
• Drying rack for drying the washed laundry