(0 1 5 7 3 0 3 1 2 8 1 7)
Children up to 12 years do not need to be listed as extra persons. It is unfortunately not yet possible with FeWo to take this into account in the prices. But please specify in retrospect, so that enough bed linen is provided.
The house is located directly on the banks of the Havel and has a size of approximately 41 m². It has a bedroom, a living room, a kitchen and 2 bathrooms.
Bed linen is provided.
The yard is shared with the owner. The approximately 30 m² large wooden terrace is reserved for our holiday guests. The terrace is half-roofed and facing south-west with a beautiful view of the Havel.
In addition, the property has its own jetty. There is a rowing boat (AnKa), which can also be used.
No smoking is allowed in the house and no pets are allowed.
- right on the water (0 m)
- Marina 40 meters away
- nearest restaurant 50 meters away (Thai)
- Ice cream parlor (70 m)
- City center about 650 meters away
- Next larger city 12 km away (Brandenburg a. Havel)
- Berlin 80 km away
Directly in the village are all necessary shops. There are 2 bakeries, 2 restaurantes, 1 ice cream parlor 1 household store, 1 savings bank, 1 hairdresser, 1 drink point, 1 doctor, 1 pharmacy and many more.
- Cycling (Havellandradweg)
- To bathe
- water sports (water skiing 1.5 km away, surfing, stand-up paddling)
- Boat rental
- Horse riding
- Watching birds
- central heating
- Internet via Wi-Fi
- 1 double bed (140 cm) with 7 zones of cold foam mattress
- 2 windows overlooking the water
- 1 large couch with pullout function (= 2. Sleep capacity)
- 1 large double window to the water
- 1 flat screen TV
- Kitchen newly installed in 2014
- Kitchen sink
- coffee machine
- Water heater
- bathroom cabinet
Other: barbecue, fire bowl, sauna (exclusive)