The tranquility and natural beauty of our award winning L'Aiglon de Mont Tremblant development and our chalet are second to none. It is centrally located and only a 8 minute drive to the base of Mont Tremblant pedestrian village. We are surrounded by the championship La Bete golf course, and overlook a beautiful forest area and are just off the scenic 2nd hole with its romantic 60-foot cascading waterfall in the distance.
Your dream chalet can accommodate up to 8 people including children. It includes 1,800 square feet of living space and is professional decorated and furnished. Singles, couples and families alike will enjoy the homey and comfortable atmosphere. There is lots of sunshine throughout thanks to the abundance of windows with great scenery of the surrounding woods and golf course. The living and dining room have beautiful hardwood floors and exceptionally comfortable seating. The bright and well-equipped gourmet kitchen has everything you need, and the Mont-Tremblant restaurants are also a short distance away! There are 4 large bedrooms and three full bathrooms and the master bath also has a Jacuzzi tub.
This is a great chalet for couples and families with children of all ages. It is well equipped with board games, books, high speed WiFi Internet, a PVR, a DVD movie library and two wide screens HD TV's to watch them on!
The main floor staircase leads to the charming large bedrooms upstairs, which both feature a queen size bed. The master bedroom overlooks a romantic storybook forested area with a ravine running through it. The staircase leading downstairs leads to two bedrooms with one with a double bed and the other with a bunk bed plus there is an adjoining living area with a TV, PVR and DVD player. All bedrooms include an abundance of storage including a closet and dresser.
Families will feel quite at home here. You will love the large 16' X 24' side deck with its Weber BBQ all surrounded by a lovely garden of trees and foliage for your privacy. This is a great deck for those long lazy lunches or dinners, or barbecuing on the grill (seasonal). The brick patio in the back has a small table and chairs overlooking trees, the ravine, and the serenity of La Bête championship golf course off in the distance.
Watch nature while still close to all the action. Our award winning development includes two communal 36'x16' heated outdoor swimming pools (seasonal - summer) with loungers, chairs, washroom, and children's play area.
For the rental rates below please ensure the Currency Conversion Rental Rate is set to the dollar of your choice. American customers can take advantage of the approximately 30% difference on the current Cdn. versus U.S. dollar exchange rate. Taxes are 18.475% (includes 7.975% QST, 5% GST and 3.5% Quebec Tax on Lodging).
Discover what’s new on the mountain for the new season with $17M in investments this year:
• new high-speed Dopplemayr detachable quad boosting capacity by 600 skiers per hour; 5 new glades and 1 trail will extend Tremblant’s skiable terrain to 102 trails; main summit building will see its footprint increased to showcase an abundance of windows, 400 additional seats and a completely reinvented foodservice area; nenovations of the chalet on the North Side; increase of the skiable terrain and expansion of the snowmaking capacity.
• World-class resort alpine skiing - Tremblant rated by Ski Magazine as the #1 Ski Resort in Eastern North America for 21 consecutive years. Now with 102 runs on 4 distinct slopes and 3 snow parks serviced by 14 state-of-the-art lifts, the mountain dominates a beautiful countryside. The hill with an elevation of 875 meters, skiing and boarding on 4 faces, the longest run is 6 km, maximum slope degrees: 42°, and 654 acres of skiable terrain. One of the most sophisticated and powerful snowmaking systems in North America, with over 1,100 snow guns, allows them to offer impeccable snow conditions. Lift capacity: 27,230 skiers/hour. It's pure pleasure!
• Ski Mont Blanc offers some of the very best alpine skiing in Quebec. It has the second highest vertical in the area. With 41 trails of all degrees of difficulty, Mont Blanc is ideal for experienced alpine skiers and beginners alike. It is an affordable great family ski hill and is only a 10-minute drive.
• Lodge next to over 232 km of biking trails and great cross country skiing on “Le P’tit Train du Nord” Canada’s Largest Linear Park running from Saint-Jérôme to Mont-Laurier. It is only a 5-minute drive away.
• Explore the Domaine Saint-Bernard on 25 square km of strikingly varied terrain, through woods, forests and open meadows, alongside lakes, streams and especially the Devil's River. Enjoy the best scenic vistas of the Mont Tremblant area.
• The popular expanded world-class Le Scandinave Spa is located just 3 km down the road. It includes a Finnish sauna, Norwegian steam bath, outdoor Jacuzzi, swimming in Le Diable River, and a Nordic waterfall. A peaceful relaxing experience!
• Enjoy nature in its unspoiled beauty in Mont Tremblant National Park
• Shopping and Dining: can be reached by driving 7 minutes. Quaint old Québec towns and villages, local shops, Factory Outlets, Casino Mont-Tremblant, catered food and restaurants
• Try Zip-lines Mont Tremblant and aerial forest adventure with family and friends with exciting zip-lines and other unique aerial games. Great fun for the entire family.
• Tennis, whitewater rafting, mountain biking and mountain climbing are also a short distance away
Under the heading 'Reviews' we encourage you to read the twenty eight perfect 5 star guest reviews. Here are some examples:
1. Perfect Retreat - 5 stars!
If you are looking for luxurious accommodations in a beautiful and peaceful setting with easy to work with hosts then this is the property that you need to book. The owners of this property have thought of everything. They have a well-equipped kitchen for the cook of the family. They offer comfortable seating in the living room and downstairs den. There are even beach towels provided for the pools! If you are trying to decide between properties to rent in Mont Tremblant then you definitely need to decide on this one. I promise that you will not be disappointed!
2. The kids loved it more than Disney! - 5 stars!
Beautiful chalet close enough to ski at Tremblant but away from the hustle and noisy night life. The kids had such a great time they wanted to come back here instead of going to Disney.
3. Great value for the price – 5 stars!
A lovely cozy dwelling in a very picturesque setting! Thank you very much for a wonderful break in the mountains. An accommodation well worth its value.