About this rental
Cottage: 1 king bedroom w/full bath & 2nd bathroom, & sleeping loft Sleeps 4-5
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 5)
twin/ single (3)
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Please review the floorplan or contact Bunny, owner, to verify that the loft will work for your accommodations. The loft accessed by spiral staircase
- Please no tampering with the Ring Doorbell. Any tampering with this device is subject to 100% forfeit of deposit. Thank you for respecting our policy
- There is absolutely NO SMOKING allowed inside or outside anywhere on the property. Any violations are subject to 100% forfeit of deposit. City Rule
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Bunny DeLorieAsk a question
About Bunny DeLorie
We're Santa Barbara California Natives and love our City and Community. Santa Barbara is known worldwide for the climate, scenery, beaches, people, activities and of course, our Santa Barbara County Wine Region. Relax, enjoy and soak up the local sun and fun. We purchased the 1928 Cottage in 2009 and renovated it into the cozy, comfortable and charming Cottage that our new guests love and repeat guests come back for year after year. Bunny is a local Realtor and Top 1% at Berkshire Hathaway and also an interior designer. You may have watched Bunny on many HGTV or Discovery Channel decorating shows or her own show, "Your Home Studio" on TNN. Her husband, David, is a General Contractor, avid fisherman and restorer of a 1966 Austin Healey. We welcome you all to come and enjoy, relax and experience Santa Barbara. We know you will come back again! Cheers, Bunny and David
Bunny DeLorie purchased this House in 2009
Why Bunny DeLorie chose West Beach
The location is super! 2 blocks to the beach, Harbor and Breakwater. The property is a darling petite 1928 Craftsman Cottage and we just could not resist purchasing it and turning it into a wonderful home-away-from-home.
What makes this House unique
Single family home with a private backyard with deck. Charming neighborhood named West Beach. Walk 2 blocks to the beach, Harbor and Breakwater. The location is super. The Cottage is very comfortable and decorated beautifully. Warm bamboo floors, soothing paint colors which were inspired by the pearl watery greens and ocean blues of the inside of an abalone shell. The living room features a fireplace with gas insert, flat screen TV with DISH Network. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything needed and all modern conveniences. The Cottage has a large master bedroom with french doors to backyard deck and a full bathroom with double sinks and tub-shower. A second bathroom has a shower. Air conditioning newly installed in 2018!