YUM BOTIC, which means “thank you” in Mayan, is a spacious, comfortable three-bedroom villa located on a 525 foot pristine private beach in Uvero, Mahahual, Costa Maya, the southern most area of the Mexican Caribbean. Great for couples, friends, families of all ages. At YUM BOTIC VILLA you call get away from if all and be surround by nature. Wake up to the songs of tropical birds and the soothing sounds of the waves. Watch spectacular sunrises, sunsets and evening star shows. Open your door to your wide white sand beach and expansive sea. Snorkel to see the many tropical fish under the sea. Drink fresh, healthy coconut water from the fruit of one of the many palm trees on the property. Gather up and store peace and tranquility for your return.
YUM BOTIC VILLA’s curved design captures the Caribbean sea breezes for your comfort. Its 11 foot ceilings and transom windows enhance cross ventilation. Tropical sea breeze and standing fans cool each room. The home has a fully tiled interior, 2 patios and a second expansive second floor terrace.
YUM BOTIC VILLA rental includes:
- 3 large bedrooms each with a private bathroom,
outside access and fabulous views of the
- Dining & living room area.
- A full, kitchen equipped, granite countertops,
large stainless steel refrigerator/freezer, stainless
steel stove/oven. Fulll set of dishes,,
glasses, utensils, French Press for coffee,
blender & food processor attachment, pots
and pans, spices & herbs.
- Maid service includes daily sweeping and garbage
removal.Weekly full cleaning & mid week
mopping, sweeping, linens changed weekly.bath
& beach towels changed mid-week.
- Bottled water, electricity.
- Wireless Internet throughout the house and on
the terrace and patios. If you have Skype
or download it, you can speak to people
back home and around the world.
- Use of kayaks, beach volleyball, board game &
a library of books.
- Use of an outdoor grill.
- Lounge chairs with small tables for the terrace,
garden & beach patios.
- A large glass outdoor table facing the sea is for
- A large natural fiber beach umbrella (palapa),
great for being in the shade out of the
- Villa decorated with Mexican crafts.
- Large screened glass doors provide glorious
views and access to the covered tiled patios &
the beach beyond.
- Two outdoor showers for rinsing off sea water.
- Fabulous colorful coral reef with many tropical fish
a short walk along the beach from the Villa.
- The Villa's caretakers live in separate quarters on the property away from the house. They provide security and assistance to guests. They are able to cook, get fresh fish, wash clothes and do extra cleaning if you wish.
- Two local restaurants nearby.
-Mahahual is noted for its excellent diving and snorkeling sites including the world famous Chinchorro Reef. .A number of restaurants in town are there for you for times when you'd rather eat out than cook. Stroll along the Malecon seaside walkway and peruse There is also a new waterpark called The Lost Mayan Kingdom with several waterslides, a zip line and more.
In the nearby area, there are several Mayan archeological sites to explore.such as Chaccoben, Kohunlich, Dzibanche and Oxtankah. Nearby, north of Yum Botic Villa, is Sian Ka'an national nature preserve with fabulous stretches of beaches.and great places to snorkel.
Keywords: Paradise. Spacious comfortable Beach Villa,, Spectacular Caribbean views, Calm waters, Numerous Palm Trees,Peaceful setting, Incredible nightly star shows and magnificent sunrises and sunsets.